ADVERTISEMENT

You need up to $15,000 more just to live like you did in 2021, analysis finds

Is that why you closed down your shop, "retired", and then came back without employees? You didn't have the "mercy" to employ them bigot??
You're an idiot that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.

What part of the Bible says you're not an oath breaker?
We are all sinners who fall short, but that has nothing to do with my question.

See unlike you I give from my pocket and don't depend on the government to give other people's money to the poor.

Speaking of shops. I like to keep those Scott Shop Rags out in my garage and tool sheed. They are like those thicker paper towels. Bought them in 2022 , $21.59 for a box of 350. Just ordered them again, $27.99.

Thanks, Mush.

Reactions: 19MU88
You're an idiot that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.
Says the guy who stopped employing people and refuses to employ them now. You're an idiot, hypocrite, and a bigot. You and your ideology of plantation owners celebrate the virtue of making people impoverished and keeping them there.

We are all sinners who fall short, but that has nothing to do with my question.

See unlike you I give from my pocket and don't depend on the government to give other people's money to the poor.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

Speaking of shops. I like to keep those Scott Shop Rags out in my garage and tool sheed. They are like those thicker paper towels. Bought them in 2022 , $21.59 for a box of 350. Just ordered them again, $27.99.

Thanks, Mush.
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

Says the guy who stopped employing people and refuses to employ them now. You're an idiot, hypocrite, and a bigot. You and your ideology of plantation owners celebrate the virtue of making people impoverished and keeping them there.

You are a greedy cocksucker who would rather see the government handout other people's money than to give yourself.

You are a greedy cocksucker who would rather see the government handout other people's money than to give yourself.
You're an idiot lying trumptard oath breaker that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.

You're an idiot lying trumptard oath breaker that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.
Keep repeating you lies

I don't I actually give money away
You depend on the government to pay for helping poor people. You know why? 70% of charitable giving goes to the non-poor. Only 7.5% go to providing basic needs to the poor. In 2005 that 7.5% amounted to 19 billion but 28 billion was needed. Idiot oath breaking trumptard.

Keep repeating the truth
OK. You're an idiot lying trumptard oath breaker that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.

things greed tells us. He would go Gaza and it would be ok and inflation is not a problem.
You oath breaking idiot.

Household income $75,000 at 17% increase = $87,750 = $12,750 increase
Increase in pay $75,000 at 13.6 increase = $85,200 = actual extra expense of $2,550 annual

^^^Not quite as scary as the trumptards would have you believe.

OK. You're an idiot lying trumptard oath breaker that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are opressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face like your bull's cock.

OK. You're an idiot lying trumptard oath breaker that would rather have poor people struggle than for you to pay an extra 12 cents for a burger. You and your ideology are oppressors of the poor. You show no mercy, and shall receive none.

You oath breaking idiot.

Household income $75,000 at 17% increase = $87,750 = $12,750 increase
Increase in pay $75,000 at 13.6 increase = $85,200 = actual extra expense of $2,550 annual

^^^Not quite as scary as the trumptards would have you believe.
Wrong (as usual). A 13.6 increase in wages is actually a 21.2% increase on the company. You're forgetting the tax match on SS and Medicare the company has to pay.

When is the last time you arbitrarily raised your staff's wages by 21% without producing more sales. We know the answer to that one. You're a hypocrite, a bigot, and a moron.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Wrong (as usual). A 13.6 increase in wages is actually a 21.2% increase on the company. You're forgetting the tax match on SS and Medicare the company has to pay.
phlegmwad the idiot is confusing household income and expenses with business income and expenses (No one is surprised).

When is the last time you arbitrarily raised your staff's wages by 21% without producing more sales. We know the answer to that one. You're a hypocrite, a bigot, and a moron.
2019. phlegmwad, idiot, liar, trumptard.

phlegmwad the idiot is confusing household income and expenses with business income and expenses (No one is surprised).

Business is the one who will have to pay those pay increases you claim are so easy.

You didn't arbitrarily raise their incomes liar. They had to produce in order to get the raise. The only thing it actually produced was your exit and their loss of employment with your business.

Business is the one who will have to pay those pay increases you claim are so easy.

You didn't arbitrarily raise their incomes liar. They had to produce in order to get the raise. The only thing it actually produced was your exit and their loss of employment with your business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT