ADVERTISEMENT

You see how the liberals are.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
A simple post about the anniversary of D-day. Here they come and instead of discussing D-day or posting a picture, they start with crap again. That is how obsessed and ate up with it they are. Can't ever let it go.

A simple post about the anniversary of D-day. Here they come and instead of discussing D-day or posting a picture, they start with crap again. That is how obsessed and ate up with it they are. Can't ever let it go.

Actually, the first person to try to start crap on that thread was WV-FAN, not a liberal.

I notice that you left out that detail.

You're a fraud. You claim to care so much about our vets and the military, but you entirely support a president who mocks POWs and claims they aren't heroes.
I wore the uniform. I deal with a major military command regularly. I signed my kids permission form at 17 years old and put him on a plane and sent him to uncle sam. Donate to veterans causes when I can. Habe a va loan.

But don't care.

How about you?

I wore the uniform. I deal with a major military command regularly. I signed my kids permission form at 17 years old and put him on a plane and sent him to uncle sam. Donate to veterans causes when I can. Habe a va loan.

But don't care.

How about you?

I care. That is why I have called him out on his comments numerous times.

Your turn: show us where you ever called out cheeto for his comments about POWs. You can't. Why? Because you're a fraud. You care more about aligning yourself with the head of the Republican party than you do about your supposed allegiance to the military.

I care. That is why I have called him out on his comments numerous times.

Your turn: show us where you ever called out cheeto for his comments about POWs. You can't. Why? Because you're a fraud. You care more about aligning yourself with the head of the Republican party than you do about your supposed allegiance to the military.
Sure thing. Do you know how the military felt about hillary? No way she gets my vote

He had a spat with John McCain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT