ADVERTISEMENT

yuuuuuuugge story - trump forged his medical records?

News flash. DT doesn't need someone to help him up stairs. He doesn't need to take every weekend off to rest while needing to sleep less than 4 hours a night.

Reactions: ohio herd
Trump doesn't need a nap at 230pm, nor does he disappear for days at a time after speaking engagements.

Well since shes an ob/gyn and a huffo correspondent, im not sure why we should question her analysis of a letter . . .

Reactions: andy4theherd
YOU MUST NOT HAVE READ THE "DEAD DOCTORS" LETTER.
YOU TELL ME IS THIS SOMETHING WRITTEN BY A M.D.

2016-08-17-1471444231-505975-trump-compressed.png

Hillary has a history of blood clots and is on blood thinners (not uncommon for a 70 year old). She has a history of falls, one of which she hit her head so hard the concussion kept her out of her duties for over 6 months (NFL players take about a week). Her aides have researched Alzheimer's meds and one aide reached out to an NFL doc so she could get a diagnosis of her "cracked head". According to her aides emails she takes naps mid-afternoon, may or may not take meetings with foreign dignitaries on a Thurs or Fri depending how she feels, and is "often confused."

How many red flags does a liberal need until their dog-like loyal ears perk up?

Kaine will be OK then. Old white guy who won't do anything. That'll work. Be like having Cecil Underwood in there.

Hillary has a history of blood clots and is on blood thinners (not uncommon for a 70 year old). She has a history of falls, one of which she hit her head so hard the concussion kept her out of her duties for over 6 months (NFL players take about a week). Her aides have researched Alzheimer's meds and one aide reached out to an NFL doc so she could get a diagnosis of her "cracked head". According to her aides emails she takes naps mid-afternoon, may or may not take meetings with foreign dignitaries on a Thurs or Fri depending how she feels, and is "often confused."

How many red flags does a liberal need until their dog-like loyal ears perk up?

Another con sniffing alternate universe powder.^^^^

Bwah!! That's a lie. We all know the concussion was a fake illness. It's a diplomatic illness called benghazi flu.

6 months, eh? Hillary falls about Dec 9th 2012. Returns to work january 7th. That would seem like about ONE month.

Suck on this:

10. Bill says recovery took six months — "Bill Clinton said earlier this week there's 'nothing to' the [Hillary] health questions — though at the same time, he revealed her recovery took about six months, which is much longer than the State Department had indicated."

Read more: 10 Hillary Health Issues That Have Raised Questions

Well, we know that Bill, like Hillary, is a liar. So I'm sure extra is right, he would know better than Bill anyway.

Well, we know that Bill, like Hillary, is a liar. So I'm sure extra is right, he would know better than Bill anyway.

Damn, you beat me to it. Bill perjured himself, so why should we believe his statements about his wife...

Quite the conundrum for the Libs to figure their way out of this one.

Last edited:
the other day i posted a thread proving that he lied
on his fec report - which by the way he constantly
refers us to because he will not show me his tax returns.

now we have proof that he forged a letter stating he was
in good health from his doctor. if puttins puppet were
healthy wouldnt it be simpler to just phone the dr. and have
him release his records? so, he must be hiding both financial dealings, and serious health issues. for examle
what is that attached to the top of his head, and what kind
of cheap dye does he use on it.

Suck on this:

10. Bill says recovery took six months — "Bill Clinton said earlier this week there's 'nothing to' the [Hillary] health questions — though at the same time, he revealed her recovery took about six months, which is much longer than the State Department had indicated."

Read more: 10 Hillary Health Issues That Have Raised Questions

You moron. There's a difference between returning to work and fulfilling responsibilities, and a full recovery.

She could be the next FDR. Walking around with those canes and stuff. Wheelchairs. Bring back the fireside chats. That is unless she's got Comcast in her pocket. Well, they could be televised. CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, let the bidding begin.

Trump doesn't need a nap at 230pm, nor does he disappear for days at a time after speaking engagements.

he's taking the next 4 days off, before going to washington state on tuesday (what the hell is that about?)

Whoa. Four days? Wow. Next you're going to tell me he's going to take 265 days to do his next press conference.

just think if he had good stamina he wouldn't have to take 4 days off inside of 75 to go...

between that and his trips to texas, miss, and now washington he's basically wasted a week on the campaign.

just think if he had good stamina he wouldn't have to take 4 days off inside of 75 to go...

between that and his trips to texas, miss, and now washington he's basically wasted a week on the campaign.
I feel ya, herdit44. Anyone who would take off more time than that is even worse.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I feel ya, herdit44. Anyone who would take off more time than that is even worse.

ignoring the days off, because it's a non-story to me (for both candidates), i just don't get why you trump supporters aren't more upset with his campaign, he's wasting time and money in states that don't even matter. he needs to spend all of his time in the swing states, especially the 3 big ones, instead he's going to texas, mississippi, and now washington state. to win this election, he has to win the big 3 swing states, but instead he's spending time focusing on states that are solidly blue or red already.

ignoring the days off, because it's a non-story to me (for both candidates), i just don't get why you trump supporters aren't more upset with his campaign, he's wasting time and money in states that don't even matter. he needs to spend all of his time in the swing states, especially the 3 big ones, instead he's going to texas, mississippi, and now washington state. to win this election, he has to win the big 3 swing states, but instead he's spending time focusing on states that are solidly blue or red already.
I'm not voting for Trump & have never stated I was. Just because I'm hammering Hillary doesn't mean Trump has my vote. Other than that, I agree with you.

He's not gonna win anyway. No Republican can. But on the debate stage, Trump will be heard. He's the voice of us dead dinosaurs. The last one. After this, no politician will ever be worth a shit.

He's the George Strait of politicians. The last good one. Now, all the country music sucks and after this year so will all the politicians. Just like WTCR, it'll be time to turn it off.

Trump is our gold watch. After this, we retire.

Now I understand herdit's logic. What's the point of Hillary getting out of bed and making any appearances? She's got the media working in place of her campaign, she's leading in the polls, we are told she's going to win in a landslide, literally no need to work on the weekends. Only reason to fly out to Nevada or California was to visit the millionaire class and take home a few $$$ and play the race card.

she's in a position to only hurt herself by opening her mouth. play it safe, hide, and DO NOT TAKE QUESTIONS FROM THE PRESS.

15k more emails to be released by mid Sept...

Now I understand herdit's logic. What's the point of Hillary getting out of bed and making any appearances? She's got the media working in place of her campaign, she's leading in the polls, we are told she's going to win in a landslide, literally no need to work on the weekends. Only reason to fly out to Nevada or California was to visit the millionaire class and take home a few $$$ and play the race card.

she's in the lead, she's spending her time and money in the swing states. meanwhile, trump is trailing and his path to 270 includes having to win florida, pennsylvania, and ohio (plus 3-5 other swing states). but trump is spending his time in deeply red or blue states. he has the electoral votes of texas and mississippi locked up, he won't get an extra chunk of electoral votes if he wins those two states by 20 points instead of 15.

she's held non-fundraising events in pennsylvania, ohio, and nevada in the last week or so, all swing states. meanwhile trump held events in miss and texas this week and his first event next week is in washington state, two states where he's going to win by double digits and one he might ONLY lose by 9 or 10.

btw, i'm a gary johnson voter.

The election is in November. Not next week or next month. Plenty of time to hang in the swing states. At this rate, she will be needing to take a month or two off by the time the election gets here. He may be the only one campaigning at that point.

He's not gonna win anyway. No Republican can. But on the debate stage, Trump will be heard. He's the voice of us dead dinosaurs. The last one. After this, no politician will ever be worth a shit.

He's the George Strait of politicians. The last good one. Now, all the country music sucks and after this year so will all the politicians. Just like WTCR, it'll be time to turn it off.

Trump is our gold watch. After this, we retire.

Yep. It is not even about winning for us anymore. We can't win because we are outnumbered. But, damn it we have a guy willing to fight and that is a victory in itself.

she's in the lead, she's spending her time and money in the swing states. meanwhile, trump is trailing and his path to 270 includes having to win florida, pennsylvania, and ohio (plus 3-5 other swing states). but trump is spending his time in deeply red or blue states. he has the electoral votes of texas and mississippi locked up, he won't get an extra chunk of electoral votes if he wins those two states by 20 points instead of 15.

she's held non-fundraising events in pennsylvania, ohio, and nevada in the last week or so, all swing states. meanwhile trump held events in miss and texas this week and his first event next week is in washington state, two states where he's going to win by double digits and one he might ONLY lose by 9 or 10.

btw, i'm a gary johnson voter.

That is a waste. Pick a side. Gary Johnson is a waste.

Pick a side, damn it.

read a story about Johnson's poll numbers yesterday. most are saying his votes are taking more away from Clinton than Trump.

read a story about Johnson's poll numbers yesterday. most are saying his votes are taking more away from Clinton than Trump.
I could see that, actually. I've often agreed with Democrat positions but I don't trust their national leaders. I probably vote for more local democrats than I do republicans but there's something that happens when they get to that level that brings out the worst in them.

The election is in November. Not next week or next month. Plenty of time to hang in the swing states. At this rate, she will be needing to take a month or two off by the time the election gets here. He may be the only one campaigning at that point.

there's really not plenty of time, there's right at 70 days now, and thanks to trump's appeal to voters he's got himself more swing states than past gop candidates.

there's really not plenty of time, there's right at 70 days now, and thanks to trump's appeal to voters he's got himself more swing states than past gop candidates.

When you consider most people don't even really begin to pay attention to the election rhetoric until now; considering Trump has been coast to coast, sometimes doing 2 rallies a day in multiple states; considering swing states are where a bulk of his campaign/ TV commercial money will be focused. He really isn't ignoring swing states. My guess is he is spending face to face time in states he is winning heavily the past couple weeks in order to raise easier campaign $$$ to be used in battle ground/ swing states down the home stretch.

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT