ADVERTISEMENT

ZBan Lovers Got Their Wish

Nov 27, 2021
All you posters calling for Zban got to see him in action. I’ve been following this board for over a decade. I yet to see one poster who knows anything about athletics or academics. Just keyboard warriors stroking their egos.

All you posters calling for Zban got to see him in action. I’ve been following this board for over a decade. I yet to see one poster who knows anything about athletics or academics. Just keyboard warriors stroking their egos.

“look at me! I know more than the rest of you!”

people were not calling for Zban in droves. Some suggested that Zban may be a better option because Wells has made some absolutely awful throws this year. That doesn’t change. Just because the backup is worse doesn’t mean we weren’t justified in criticizing Wells.

and again, no one is attacking Wells. I swear some on this board act like we said “your grandmother is a ho!” We simply stated Wells isn’t a great QB, and has cost us games.

“look at me! I know more than the rest of you!”

people were not calling for Zban in droves. Some suggested that Zban may be a better option because Wells has made some absolutely awful throws this year. That doesn’t change. Just because the backup is worse doesn’t mean we weren’t justified in criticizing Wells.

and again, no one is attacking Wells. I swear some on this board act like we said “your grandmother is a ho!” We simply stated Wells isn’t a great QB, and has cost us games.
Well, I guess Wells cost us this one, too, since he didn't finish. I think it might have been a different score had he not got hurt. Maybe not a win, but definitely closer.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ha ha . The pot calling the kettle black. Now go qo away

0AAshTJT70.gif

Grant would have kept it closer but they made the halftime adjustments and it seems our defense was demoralized after that 2 play second half possession by WKU. Almost looked like they quit, which I don’t think they did but they knew they had no shot once Grant went out. They see Zaban in practice and while probably a good person, doesn’t have the ability to make the throws Or run the offense.

• Angry
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT