ADVERTISEMENT

Zelenskyy's 60 Minute Interview (He's Full of Crap)

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
I strongly recommend people watch his recent 60 Minutes interview. He's barely attempting to hide the fact he's lying about his orders to strike targets inside Russia (watch the interview.) He contradicts himself in following answers.

He's in NY begging for even more money. If you listen to that interview, there's zero indication of a realistic outcome to end the conflict.

Where’s the negotiating to end this? That’s what the tax payers are concerned about. Ive seen nary an effort on US or NATOs part to remove Ukraine from a NATO candidate list.

Why lie about it? They invaded you. Bomb everything you can inside their borders.
Because we play chickenshit games with rules like “ok you can give them (extremely lucrative) weapons but not if they’re used inside Russia or we’ll use our big guns!” and the arms companies pulling the strings in Washington jump at the opportunity for another expensive foreverwar.

As opposed to solving the problem by either confronting Russia directly or ceding influence over all of non-NATO Europe to them.

Edit: I don’t know why anyone would blame Z for doing the only thing he can to give his country a chance to survive though. Be mad at who is listening to him if you want. But what ought he do, roll over and allow Russian control of Ukraine (and a one way trip out a window)? Say “we don’t need more resources” and get rolled over? If you’re a Ukrainian who doesn’t want to be Russian what do you want him to do?

Americans don't understand and are not being told the whole picture. First, the Nato talk to add Ukraine was stupid..what did we think Russia would do?.what would we do if a foreign adversary expanded bases in Mexico? You guessed it.

Two, nobody talks about the Russian speaking territories in Ukraine. Want to talk about what the Ukraine govt did to those people? They basically became second class citizens. What did we think would happen?

Of course blame the Russians but Nato and us helped start the shit.

We wanted a proxy war with Russia and now you have it. Ukriane will no longer be what I was or what it could have been. Their population at home has gone from 37 million to right below 20 million due to war loss and people leaving as migrants. They are now sending old men and boys to the battlefield.

But hey they are winning.

Last edited:
Americans don't understand and are not being told the whole picture. First, the Nato talk to add Ukraine was stupid..what did we think Russia would do?.what would we do if a foreign adversary expanded eutb bases I Mexico? You guessed it.

Two, nobody talks about the Russian speaking territories in Ukraine. Want to talk about what the Ukraine govt did to those people? They basically became second class citizens. What did we think would happen?

Of course blame the Russians but Nato and us helped start the shit.

We wanted a proxy war with Russia and now you have it. Ukriane will no longer be what I was or what it could have been. Their population at home has gone from 37 million to right below 20 million due to war loss and people leaving as migrants. They are now sending old men and boys to the battlefield.

But hey they are winning.
I don’t know, what would we actually do if Mexico tried to join some Warsaw Pact type coalition? I really don’t know. Do you really think we would invade Mexico? I don’t think we would need to; just stop trade. But Mexico is not to the US what Ukraine is to Russia.

The people in the Russian speaking regions basically became second class citizens of Russia, not Ukraine. The idea that everyone will keep it going when peace (and Ukrainian NATO membership) would “only” cost the regions Russia has controlled for a decade anyway is crazy but you can’t start the negotiations there if you want to end it there. Though even being willing to give that up I don’t see this ending soon.

The problem is that in a world after the war Ukraine either can or cannot join NATO. Them joining NATO is unacceptable to Russia and them not being allowed to is unacceptable to Ukraine because it means the war will start all over again whenever Russia wants. It’s an impasse that I don’t know a way to break.

I don’t know, what would we actually do if Mexico tried to join some Warsaw Pact type coalition? I really don’t know. Do you really think we would invade Mexico? I don’t think we would need to; just stop trade. But Mexico is not to the US what Ukraine is to Russia.

The people in the Russian speaking regions basically became second class citizens of Russia, not Ukraine. The idea that everyone will keep it going when peace (and Ukrainian NATO membership) would “only” cost the regions Russia has controlled for a decade anyway is crazy but you can’t start the negotiations there if you want to end it there. Though even being willing to give that up I don’t see this ending soon.

The problem is that in a world after the war Ukraine either can or cannot join NATO. Them joining NATO is unacceptable to Russia and them not being allowed to is unacceptable to Ukraine because it means the war will start all over again whenever Russia wants. It’s an impasse that I don’t know a way to break.
Yes, we would knock the living shit out of it to the point of invading Mexico if need be. It would be a declaration of war and we would absoutley destroy it and the Mexican govt if need be. If we wouldn't then we don't have leaders anymore. Without a doubt it would be gone, Democrat or Republican in charge. The 82nd Airborne would be camped there. and the US Navy would have it surrounded and bombed into oblivion. If we wouldn't do that we are big pussies and have no balls as a nation at all.

The Ukrainian govt absolutely neglected and treated the Russian speaking people differently. The Nazi things is real and exists to some degree and some it was large. We have documented evidence without a doubt they had at least one Nazi battallion. We put it up with it. Now some of that did get cleaned up.

Because we play chickenshit games with rules like “ok you can give them (extremely lucrative) weapons but not if they’re used inside Russia or we’ll use our big guns!” and the arms companies pulling the strings in Washington jump at the opportunity for another expensive foreverwar.

As opposed to solving the problem by either confronting Russia directly or ceding influence over all of non-NATO Europe to them.

Edit: I don’t know why anyone would blame Z for doing the only thing he can to give his country a chance to survive though. Be mad at who is listening to him if you want. But what ought he do, roll over and allow Russian control of Ukraine (and a one way trip out a window)? Say “we don’t need more resources” and get rolled over? If you’re a Ukrainian who doesn’t want to be Russian what do you want him to do?

Is Ukraine corrupt from head to toe? Yes

Does that warrant them being invaded? No

Should they do everything in their power to win? Yes

Should we fund another forever war? No

Is it a good strategy to spend money to deplete the Russian army? Yes

Should we get directly involved? No

All of those things are true, in my opinion. That’s what makes this so difficult.

Is Ukraine corrupt from head to toe? Yes

Does that warrant them being invaded? No

Should they do everything in their power to win? Yes

Should we fund another forever war? No

Is it a good strategy to spend money to deplete the Russian army? Yes

Should we get directly involved? No

All of those things are true, in my opinion. That’s what makes this so difficult.
The problem is NATO needs to assist in negotiating an end to this conflict. There is no solution that doesn't require Ukraine losing a portion of land. Zelinsky and the Ukranian leadership have to be made aware of this fact in no uncertain terms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT