ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Akron

Question guys.....been watching your game with Akron on and off.....why does it seem like your DC wants to play cover zero every play? He is putting your DB's on islands all across the field and they are getting smoked. I don't know your team at all, just wondering if your DB's are solid and just having a bad game or what?

On a side note....Louisville looks legit. Wow. Good luck.

Question guys.....been watching your game with Akron on and off.....why does it seem like your DC wants to play cover zero every play? He is putting your DB's on islands all across the field and they are getting smoked. I don't know your team at all, just wondering if your DB's are solid and just having a bad game or what?

On a side note....Louisville looks legit. Wow. Good luck.

I think Heater went to the Ryan Brothers school of Defense.

Weeelp, good to know early that we have another undisciplined, mentally fragile team. I don't expect the coaches to make any adjustments either. So safe to say game and season were done the second Litton was hit. Hope they prove me wrong, but if they pull this out I will eat my hat.

Last edited:
If we can come back to win this game it'll be interesting to see how many posters flip flop on their comments....

Problems in this game:

1. Arrogant, soft as a baby bottom QB. Got hit and bitched up quick. Yelling at receivers when the pass he threw was out of bounds or not able to be caught any way. He's the punk I thought he was last year when the tough got going, outside of the Kent game. Needs to man up and get this game back.

2. Doc and staff NEVER change up the game in real time, always make adjustments TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. See Ohio, WKU, MTSU games etc. 21-7 to start and 34 point swing in one quarter, if you need explaining, sorry it is obvious.

3. O line is not what we were told, no more to explain.

Our teams too cocky, and has been several years running. Think they are too good, talk too much on the field and do too little to back it up.

2:30 to for 2 quarters and halftime, that used to be the time for a complete game. It's brutal to sit thru 4 hour games which is close to the Marshall average length of game. TV commercials account for a lot of time but the penalties, turnovers, incomplete passes, and other delays make it almost unwatchable.

Reactions: Marine03
Problems in this game:

1. Arrogant, soft as a baby bottom QB. Got hit and bitched up quick. Yelling at receivers when the pass he threw was out of bounds or not able to be caught any way. He's the punk I thought he was last year when the tough got going, outside of the Kent game. Needs to man up and get this game back.

2. Doc and staff NEVER change up the game in real time, always make adjustments TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. See Ohio, WKU, MTSU games etc. 21-7 to start and 34 point swing in one quarter, if you need explaining, sorry it is obvious.

3. O line is not what we were told, no more to explain.

Our teams too cocky, and has been several years running. Think they are too good, talk too much on the field and do too little to back it up.

Add 2nd and 25 and we run up the gut. Lolz, come on coach.

just be glad we don't play in the MAC. we would drop 3 conference games every year...

Doc is 7-5 against the MAC (2-4 against teams that finished with a winning record)

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I won't flip flop, it's been proven time and again that Doc's teams are fragile and don't handle adversity well. Same with in game adjustments. When everything is going their way they are great, but the second they get smacked in the mouth they have a melt down and run to mamma.

meanwhile North Dakota State down 21-20 to Iowa looking for their 6th straight win over an FBS opponent...

Capture.png

UofL 8 yards short of a pick 6.... up 56-10. will be 62-10 in a few seconds... 13 to go in the 4th......

How long are we going to take to put this one in the end zone, this take our time nonsense down by 20 is a joke

Take the 3 points and still down by 17

wow...............................

chicken sh!t football strikes again..........................

Reactions: Marine03
We win because 3/4 of the team on our schedule are crap and likely belong in FCS.
Wake up, it is what it is.

If we finish 7-5, that may be a good year for this crew.

Doc - recruit some Juco DB's, a kicker and some WR's for next year.

wow...............................

chicken sh!t football strikes again..........................

And again and again and again.

Exactly what I meant earlier by this staffs inability to make a change in "real time" during a game. They refuse to abandon the same methodical bullshit even when it is not working, 55-31 and guarantee they score 62. What a ****ing loss, this team needs to get a backbone.

This defense may be worse than 2011-12.

How do you manage that when we have the top recruiting class in CUSA and at top of G5 every. Single. Year.

You absolutely do no pull Litton. He is a true Sophomore and will make some mistakes. Even if we lose this game, it can be a very valuable learning experience for him. Also, your only other option is to put a true freshman Morrell in there. Does anyone really think he could lead us to a 20 point come back? Not going to happen.
Chase is untouchable. He is deemed great and not to be talked about in any way. No matter how bad he does they spin it and say,,well its a learning experience. Bullcrap,,he cant be hollering at his own players. Thats makes him look like a punk,,wake up!!!!!!!!!! recovering kool aid drinker

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT