ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's border policy actually working

He has made things so bad in this country that illegals are self deporting. This must have been his plan all along.

I read about that. Democrats are running out of our money with their piss poor policies.

"Raise taxes on the rich so we can continue paying for illegal foreign nationals. I'm telling you, it's not about wasteful spending! Paying room, board, food, health insurance and educations for these criminals is money well spent!" - @extragreen

Same thing happening in New York City. The American dream is dead. Not only for regular Americans, but also the illegal aliens. Things are better back home in Venezuela than they are here, and that is all due to Democrat policies.

Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
^^^
no-stress.gif

The American dream isn't dead for those that want to come here legally with some type of plan. Imagine thinking you are going to move to another country with no real plan for how you and your family will survive, and thinking the govt will be there to take care of me, set me up with food, housing, education, etc?

Maybe we could send the Pro-Palestinian protestors back in their place. These pieces of trash are the ones that need sent out of the country.

Now the migrants are refusing to stay in their assigned housing, saying it's not up to standards. Maybe they should go back home where they have better accommodations.

Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
No. It's a conservative "christian" upset that people are being helped.

If someone broke into your house, would you clean them up, provide them room, board, insurance and an education? If you had a child, would you put them on the backburner? You're so narrow minded and brainwashed, you can't see your ignorance.

If someone broke into your house, would you clean them up, provide them room, board, insurance and an education? If you had a child, would you put them on the backburner? You're so narrow minded and brainwashed, you can't see your ignorance.
Nope. I'd shoot them in the legs if they got past the alligator-filled moat.

But you're okay with foreign nationals breaking into our country and us being forced to provide them room, board, insurance and an education. Hypocrite.

But you're okay with foreign nationals breaking into our country and us being forced to provide them room, board, insurance and an education. Hypocrite.

Then why do you defend Pedo-Joe's open border policies along with his catch and release policies? He's taking our money and doing exactly what you say you are against. What gives?

Then why do you defend Pedo-Joe's open border policies along with his catch and release policies? He's taking our money and doing exactly what you say you are against. What gives?
I'm not mad at them. I just like shooting people in the legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT