ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Boise

The offense was horrible. Green was horrible. The O line was bad. The only thing that was working on offense was Knox averaging 7.1 yards a carry and Cramsey only gives him 2 carries the entire second half? Bad job by the O.C. as well. Everybody on offense should be embarrassed with the exception of Knox.

I think we need more of a leader at QB, don’t know if we have anyone but Green played scared... but damn our defense made me feel proud! I’ve never seen a home team so quiet after a W. Also why did we not use any time outs the first half when we had good field position on offense and not challenging some calls feel like the coaching let the team down.

Funny thing is QB 17 ha
I think we need more of a leader at QB, don’t know if we have anyone but Green played scared... but damn our defense made me feel proud! I’ve never seen a home team so quiet after a W. Also why did we not use any time outs the first half when we had good field position on offense and not challenging some calls feel like the coaching let the team down.

Sure did.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Do we owe Bill Legg an apology?
Never.... he’s 3 plays sucked, Cato’s 1 roll out play was awesome

Second half the line got blown up ... should have ran up gut until they respected run before going deep... if Gaines completes the pass, different game...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT