ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs Va Tech game thread

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
This s going to be very interesting. I say teams (even Power 5) can’t really be ready for it until they are in it.
Go Herd!!

This s going to be very interesting. I say teams (even Power 5) can’t really be ready for it until they are in it.
Go Herd!!

This disparity in women’s basketball is so crazy, I’m not expecting much.

Hoping for the best however.

Their height and ability to box us out on the offensive rebounds is showing to be really effective.

Also, the fact that we couldn't buy a shot right now.

Keep it close until the 4th and blow by them. If we don't win this one, it's been a great run, historic season and good experience for the gals. Great stuff to build on for 24-25 season.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Living and dying with the three.

Can't necessarily blame them with all the height VT has in the paint.

We played against height before. The foul line inside is open which can translate to inside layups. Drives to hoop have looked bad. We look confused as I think from the comments from JMU HC he had the perfect game plan was right so who talked out of conference? Remember JMU is a Virginia school

The officiating is by no means the reason we're losing, but nonetheless these refs have been absolute ass for Marshall.

Hoping Kim can add some height for next year and find someone to replace Abby and Campbell - tough to lose those two.

Maybe it would be a good idea for VT to back off a little bit and just run some clock. 46 pt lead should be enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT