ADVERTISEMENT

CCU Game Thread

All the predictors who said we would score over 30 points and win are sentenced to wear paper bags over your heads until you regain sanity.
Dude, I saw coastal play in person. Their defense is that bad. I thought we could get 27. I thought we could hold them. I knew our offense was bad but dang it. I honestly thought we would run all over them. Their defense is one of the worst in the conference.

Reactions: IslandHerd1
Dude, I saw coastal play in person. Their defense is that bad. I thought we could get 27. I thought we could hold them. I knew our offense was bad but dang it. I honestly thought we would run all over them. Their defense is one of the worst in the conference.
Meaning we’re probably f’d on W’s the rest of the way

The public address blasts the theme from the Addams Family during the timeout. Is that an inside joke, maybe a Htgn Rick Roll.
PA is talking, music is blasting, and the ref is trying to tell us what the penalty is. All at the same time. Yep, same old, same old.

Looking more and more like HERD Fans will have to wait until at least 2023 to see the HERD beat a SBC team in the JOAN!! Bet the Head Coach at Notre Dame ups the number of lashings he has one of his assistants administer to his rear end with EACH passing week of HERD football, 2022 edition!! ;)

Our Oline is just BAD. Period. It’s like watching guys with cement block shoes attempting to move. Pitiful. How Laborn has the yds he has is a testament to his desire and ability to make a play from nothing.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Our Oline is just BAD. Period. It’s like watching guys with cement block shoes attempting to move. Pitiful. How Laborn has the yds he has is a testament to his desire and ability to make a play from nothing.
Our one and only TD was because he willed himself to hit that pylon. Still amazed he made it happen.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT