ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Stowers

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
How about qb coaches that didn't play qb? I have heard they can do pretty well.

Hey, Coach @Josh Stowers . How've you been, buddy? It's been a while. Is McLaughlin paying you enough? If not, let me know. I can talk to him and make sure he changes his ways. Ya' know, I was successful getting the last guy to sell the board, so you just let me know if McLaughlin is screwing you over. Maybe I'll buy it. RifleNation has a nice ring to it.

What do you think about these guys who keep trying to ruin the paid board by talking about me like in the quote above? Why do you they want to turn every thread I am in into being about me? I bet if I wrote an autobiography and posted it on here, it would break the all-time thread views record. Probably break the internet.

Hey, Coach @Josh Stowers . How've you been, buddy? It's been a while. Is McLaughlin paying you enough? If not, let me know. I can talk to him and make sure he changes his ways. Ya' know, I was successful getting the last guy to sell the board, so you just let me know if McLaughlin is screwing you over. Maybe I'll buy it. RifleNation has a nice ring to it.

What do you think about these guys who keep trying to ruin the paid board by talking about me like in the quote above? Why do you they want to turn every thread I am in into being about me? I bet if I wrote an autobiography and posted it on here, it would break the all-time thread views record. Probably break the internet.
Asking a question. You made a remark about a wr coach taking over a position for the tight ends.

So, my question is how does it relate?

Maybe just answering the question would be easier. Also, don't read too much into it. Maybe it is just a question.

As mentioned in that thread, Bill Legg has done exactly that. Maybe we should just ask Bill.

Answer the question. That is what most people would do. Not real complicated. Pretty easy question.

Like, well based on experience or this is how works at the D1 level. Or you learn from different coaches and then branch down into a subject matter area or something like that. Or you get cross trained. Or this this is the path you take. That's how most people handle it and answer questions.

Last edited:
Answer the question. That is what most people would do. Not real complicated. Pretty easy question.
If I get to determine if my dog or your mother is going to die tonight, is it OK with you that I choose for her to die rather than my dog?

If I get to determine if my dog or your mother is going to die tonight, is it OK with you that I choose for her to die rather than my dog?
First of all deflection.

Yes, Grand Wizard of Wayne, have it at it. I am guessing based on your belief system it would be God's Will anyway.

Now how do you even equate your hypothetical stupidity of a question to asking a question of someone who has coached college football ? Never mind, who cares.

Just to clarify...it's ok with you if anyone puts the life of their dog over the life of your mother.
What am I going to do about it if they do? I am sure there are people that would do that.

You are taking away from rifles thread. Rude.

What am I going to do about it if they do? I am sure there are people that would do that.

You are taking away from rifles thread. Rude.
Is the Ignored User becoming even less intelligent? Perhaps all of that mRNA he has taken from being the bull’s cum dump is having a great impact on his mental capacity? He has a stroke or two every Friday night. 😉

Last edited:
No justification for Legg to ever be a WR/TE coach…he only has our kids running the same routes he ran in Morganhole while playing center for the Brokeback Mountaineers

S
Just to clarify...it's ok with you if anyone puts the life of their dog over the life of your mother.
So, you are equating me asking a subject matter expert about how coaching works to you choosing a dog's life over someone's mother's life?

Wow..you are the biggest narcissistic poster on this forum..you sit and envision that you have that kind of power.

Reactions: Jartard
So, you are equating me asking a subject matter expert about how coaching works to you choosing a dog's life over someone's mother's life?

Wow..you are the biggest narcissistic poster on this forum..you sit and envision that you have that kind of power.

I'm just wondering if/when Coach Stowers is going to respond to this thread?

I think this has sparked debate between he and Chris regarding pay and benefits. Unfortunately, this may end with Chris announcing Coach's early retirement from Herd Nation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT