ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations, Softball

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Congratulations to MU Softballers Brooklyn, Bella, and Sydney for making the all-conference team. I think our strength and conditioning coach deserves a raise, since he just gave me one.

Must not be many softball fans on here.

Not a damn camel toe one. Disappointing
That’s because they made All Sun Belt, not All Camel Toe. I’m hoping they have leaned from their coach, so there won’t be any of those type of pictures online.

Must not be many softball fans on here.

That’s because they made All Sun Belt, not All Camel Toe. I’m hoping they have leaned from their coach, so there won’t be any of those type of pictures online.
That’s a team I can get behind.

But in all seriousness congratulations to them!

Wonder what AD Spears would think about this post? Much less softball Head Coach ?
Congrats to the three young lady Herd softball players was truly all to be said not the other reference to a part of a Camel’s anatomy made you sound more like a Camel’s ASS!

Wonder what AD Spears would think about this post? Much less softball Head Coach ?
Congrats to the three young lady Herd softball players was truly all to be said not the other reference to a part of a Camel’s anatomy made you sound more like a Camel’s ASS!
He said, Dear God look at the rack on that one and she hit a dinger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT