ADVERTISEMENT

F*ck Petrino

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you just discovered this fact? Louisville is a win at all cost school with lots of money at their disposal.

Oh, so you opened a new thread to state the obvious? My bad....continue venting my good man.

Petrino didn't give a crap about punishing you guys any more. He was punishing our 2nd team for the turnover. In Bobby Ball you succeed or you sit.. At least you guys didn't lay down like the Mighty 'Noles did.
Point spread was indeed a consideration. Spin any way you like to make you feel better

Your team is full of thugs whose sole purpose last night was to injure as many Louisville players as possible, they deserved a lot worse than to have the score run up on them.

Go ahead and ban me, I don't give a ****. I never want to see Marshall on our schedule ever again. Your coaches are classless. Your players are classless. Your fans are classless. I hope your program rots in CUSA forever after what I saw last night. I'm truly disgusted.

Your team is full of thugs whose sole purpose last night was to injure as many Louisville players as possible, they deserved a lot worse than to have the score run up on them.

Go ahead and ban me, I don't give a ****. I never want to see Marshall on our schedule ever again. Your coaches are classless. Your players are classless. Your fans are classless. I hope your program rots in CUSA forever after what I saw last night. I'm truly disgusted.

That's ok, Petrino will use you once again and will bolt for greener pastures, most likely after you get placed on probation. Enjoy your run now, it won't last long.

Say what you guys want to but it ( putting the starters back in) sent a message loud and clear for Louisville to go 70 some odd yards in 30 some odd seconds.

They actually could have scored again had they wanted to at the end of the game and let the clock run.

First of all thanks for the hospitality at the game and tailgating and a great time at Fat Patty's. But the reason Petrino did that was because of the cheap shots and the terribly ass officiating. If you want to move up on the football chain, you will have to come with better officiating. That crew was fricking terrible.

Reactions: American Male
Lol at louisville fans calling anyone classless.

Tell me, do you have a brothel set up.for the fb team too?
Your thug players were flashing gang signs and celebrating when they got flagged for personal fouls.

I'd be ashamed to call myself a Marshall fan. That was the worst display of sportsmanship I've seen in 20+ years of watching college football. If I ever see Marshall on our schedule again I'm going to puke.

Reactions: ULRed
First of all thanks for the hospitality at the game and tailgating and a great time at Fat Patty's. But the reason Petrino did that was because of the cheap shots and the terribly ass officiating. If you want to move up on the football chain, you will have to come with better officiating. That crew was fricking terrible.

99% of the time the visiting team's conference provides officials for OOC games...

Your thug players were flashing gang signs and celebrating when they got flagged for personal fouls.

I'd be ashamed to call myself a Marshall fan. That was the worst display of sportsmanship I've seen in 20+ years of watching college football. If I ever see Marshall on our schedule again I'm going to puke.

Gang signs? Anyone else see any gang signs? You got a pic or proof of that?

Boy you sure are a sensitive guy aren't you? Now run along and let the adults talk football, I'm sure your mamma will give you a popsicle and a hug for being so brave to post here.

The L'ville people talking about "cheap shots" you need to get a box a freaking tissues. It is a football game. It is a contact sport. You've got a great team this year. Enjoy it. We beat you three games in a row and you beat us this year. Congrats. Act like you've been there before. And by the way, they were ACC refs.

I'm guessing the gang sign is...the M one of our guys flashed. Cheap shots? Not one cardinal fan near me at the game said any of that nor did they have a bad experience. What did the fans do that was classless? Coaches? Elaborate or shut the hell up with your vague bashing.

Reactions: pdbailey
I know you can fit your football knowledge into a thimble over here but when you're playing for a national title you typical need to take care of business and blow out your opponent. Otherwise you end up like Tennessee. Undefeated, but still dropping in the polls because of close games. You guys decided you wanted to score against our 2's 3's and even 4's in the last quarter instead of rolling over. So guess what happens. We put our starters back in. We could have punched it in at the very end but showed mercy on your pathetic asses. I personally was hoping he'd run it in just for fun.

I know you can fit your football knowledge into a thimble over here but when you're playing for a national title you typical need to take care of business and blow out your opponent. Otherwise you end up like Tennessee. Undefeated, but still dropping in the polls because of close games. You guys decided you wanted to score against our 2's 3's and even 4's in the last quarter instead of rolling over. So guess what happens. We put our starters back in. We could have punched it in at the very end but showed mercy on your pathetic asses. I personally was hoping he'd run it in just for fun.

That's nice, go focus on Clemson now you'll need to.

The L'ville people talking about "cheap shots" you need to get a box a freaking tissues. It is a football game. It is a contact sport. You've got a great team this year. Enjoy it. We beat you three games in a row and you beat us this year. Congrats. Act like you've been there before. And by the way, they were ACC refs.

It was actually 4 games in a row (87, 98, 2002, 2011), last time they beat us Reagan was president (81). Either way, never seen such a sorry group of poor winners.

We've been focusing on Clemson since last week. This was a practice for us

Well, you guys are doing a hell of a job. I'd say the amount of crying done here should prepare you well for next week. In fact I'd go as far as saying your fan base might be the biggest and best bunch of whining pansies I've ever seen. Kudos to you and your fellow little biatches!

You won 4 in a row!!! Neat! And went 1-13 before that. Enjoy mediocrity while we continue our rise to the top. We've given you enough of our time and presence here. You and the other 8 fans have a great season.

You won 4 in a row!!! Neat! And went 1-13 before that. Enjoy mediocrity while we continue our rise to the top. We've given you enough of our time and presence here. You and the other 8 fans have a great season.

Not sure what I will miss more; your insightful conspiracy theories of gang activity on the sidelines, or the tears and anguish over those mean Marshall players and fans.

There's a difference between playing physical and deliberately trying to injure opposing players.

The refs let your shit team play prison yard football through the first quarter before they decided to start throwing flags. That thug with the dreadlocks who got called for targeting on the punt return was jumping up and down and celebrating, acting like he'd just made the play of the season.

**** that guy and **** your program, have fun struggling to make a bowl game against your piss easy schedule.

There's a difference between playing physical and deliberately trying to injure opposing players.

The refs let your shit team play prison yard football through the first quarter before they decided to start throwing flags. That thug with the dreadlocks who got called for targeting on the punt return was jumping up and down and celebrating, acting like he'd just made the play of the season.

**** that guy and **** your program, have fun struggling to make a bowl game against your piss easy schedule.

the announcers on TV even said that call was BS...

Honesty the reason Tennessee kept dropping in the polls, point spread aside, was that up until yesterday (when they finally woke up in the second half) fundamentally they have not looked the part of a Top-10 team. Every year a team comes along and tweaks the status quo last year it was Houston, this year it appears to be Louisville enjoy the ride.

I know you can fit your football knowledge into a thimble over here

you should use your wealth of football knowledge to educate your fellow Card fans in this thread how officiating assignments work for non conference away games...

giphy.gif

I'm

It was an ACC crew. Per the contract.

Boo hoo. It was a crap call and the replay clearly showed it. The ACC homer refs screwed the pooch as they did all night on calls against both teams. And stop acting like you guys are freaking 'Bama. Good Lord. You are not even out of September and having a good year but some of you act like you are the ten-time defending champions. You haven't won squat yet in football (ever) so take the foot off the gas with the holier than thou attitude. You guys are the sorest winners I've ever seen.

Hmm...those were ACC officials, not C-USA officials. And we got the butt end of the bad calls too (phantom fair catch, targeting with a shoulder to shoulder hit, etc). They sure sucked, but that was not MU's fault.
I worked in the ACC for17 years. Those were MAC officials.

Buddy, let me get you a Kleenex and find you a number for the therapy it appears you need. Your Cardinals committed 12 penalties for 143 yards and were giving as much as receiving out there. The targeting call was weak sauce at best, but I agree the celebration crap is idiotic.

Now, I will wait for the next Louisville fan to cry some more about this game.

Reactions: Herdbull_71
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT