ADVERTISEMENT

Flagship falls to Duke 17-10

Hard to tell during bowl season with opt outs, coaching changes and transfers. But looking bad for the SBC.

Arkansas State got hosed on that offsides called. Brutal call at that point in the game.

Reactions: herd66
Maybe SBC is over-hyped a little? Troy should have beaten a Duke game without starting QB & Head Coach gone to Texas A&M

Last edited:
Reactions: munotwvu342
Maybe SBC is over-hyped a little? Troy should have beaten a Duke game without starting QB & HEad Coach gone to Texas A&M

Wasn't virtually the entire Troy team battling a stomach virus?

Just sitting here thinking. Over the last 2 season’s, App is averaging 5.5 losses. Marshall is also averaging 5.5 losses.
Both teams are averaging 7.5 wins.
So,
Why does it feel like they are beating the shit outta us?

Just sitting here thinking. Over the last 2 season’s, App is averaging 5.5 losses. Marshall is also averaging 5.5 losses.
Both teams are averaging 7.5 wins.
So,
Why does it feel like they are beating the shit outta us?
App finished fairly strong this year. Early in the year, their fans were calling for Clark to be fired. They got it together though.

I think we can all agree that we’d give our neighbors wife for Appy State’s game day atmosphere and crowd.

With threads like this and idiots like Goddamn Sam, we won't.

MU fans stumble over their own feet when it comes to success for themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
So the poor gameday atmosphere is not the fault of the losing team and the losing coach that is responsible for it, it is somehow my fault.

Fact is that Appy has a great gameday atmosphere. We do not.

Texas St pounds Rice 45-21 to place a 🍒 on top of a pretty dismal conference performance this bowl season. A solid P5 portaler can make a huge difference! A school record 8 wins in Kinne’s inaugural season coaching the Bobcats…..

Texas St pounds Rice 45-21 to place a 🍒 on top of a pretty dismal conference performance this bowl season. A solid P5 portaler can make a huge difference! A school record 8 wins in Kinne’s inaugural season coaching the Bobcats…..
I like their offense. They got a good one in Kinne. Very Sean Lewis like. jmo

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Not going there. Two North Carolina fans, without any proof just made this non story up. Not playing your games.

Move on.

And W-S, you are usually a better poster than this, don’t fall in with those people.

Not going there. Two North Carolina fans, without any proof just made this non story up. Not playing your games.

Move on.

And W-S, you are usually a better poster than this, don’t fall in with those people.
We've asked you to simply tell us the last home football game you attended or actually watched on TV.

The fact that last season you made reference to NOT knowing whether the McDonald's was still behind the stadium is all that was really needed. You're a troll.

Just keep us updated on the ESPN game lineups. Thanks.

Loser.

That is all you have. Without evidence, you made up this narrative that because I was right, as I usually am, about 23 football, I don’t go to games (I do) nor am I a member of the BG (I am). You live in NC.

This is not your website. I don’t have to post my BG receipt nor my ticket stubs to make you happy. You were wrong, and I was right. And this silly a**ed stuff is all you have to respond with.

Just admit it, you were all in on CH, with an almost Stowers like worship. He failed. Move on.

Didn’t Sam say we wouldn’t win any games after Albany??

And then a few weeks ago said we would end up not beating anyone that ended up with a winning record??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT