ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I seriously feel like Huff just put Pennington in out of spite for the fans.
I think fans understand how little time Cole gets in practice vs Fancher. Cole actually has an excuse to make the mistakes being thrown in the game, trailing by 3 touchdowns.

Reactions: usaHERD
I think fans understand how little time Cole gets in practice vs Fancher. Cole actually has an excuse to make the mistakes being thrown in the game, trailing by 3 touchdowns.
He has more of a benefit when a defense is up by three TDs late in the game and is allowing the underneath stuff.

Well your boy trickett has failed to dial up a scoring play in about 8 quarters. Your other boy fancher hasn’t gotten us out of a situation to score an offensive touchdown in about 8 quarters either

You sound like an idiot more than you look like one, and that is a hard line to top.

I am the one who criticized the hire of Trickett as a WR coach. I haven't backed his hire as a QB coach or an OC. The only thing I have said positive about him is that he does a good job of calling plays that his players can execute. He doesn't call things that are outside of their ability, which is easy to do when you have 3rd-and-long, etc.

Oh, are you referring to the same "underneath stuff" that Fancher can't hit?
Averaging 2.9 yards per attempt isn't going to get it done.

So, do you think Fancher is doing well?

BTW, tell us what a great job Huff is doing.

I've never said either of those things.

Why do you intellectually challenged morons have to resort to straw man arguments constantly?

Why do you intellectually challenged morons have to resort to straw man arguments constantly?
I never said you said Fancher was doing well. I was asking dumbass. Reading comprehension - try it.

You most certainly were sucking Huff off and talking him up, so there's no straw man there.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I never said you said Fancher was doing well. I was asking dumbass. Reading comprehension - try it.

You most certainly were sucking Huff off and talking him up, so there's no straw man there.
You clearly inferred that I said Huff was doing a great job. Show us where I said that. You can't. You used a straw man. Dumbass? I'm not the one who has to resort to lying in my arguments, Tier Three, and then play dumb.

You did exactly what I accused you of doing. If not, you'd be able to show where I said that Huff was doing a great job.

You clearly inferred that I said Huff was doing a great job. Show us where I said that. You can't. You used a straw man. Dumbass? I'm not the one who has to resort to lying in my arguments, Tier Three, and then play dumb.

You did exactly what I accused you of doing. If not, you'd be able to show where I said that Huff was doing a great job.
Is Fancher playing well? Yes or no?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
You sound like an idiot more than you look like one, and that is a hard line to top.

I am the one who criticized the hire of Trickett as a WR coach. I haven't backed his hire as a QB coach or an OC. The only thing I have said positive about him is that he does a good job of calling plays that his players can execute. He doesn't call things that are outside of their ability, which is easy to do when you have 3rd-and-long, etc.

Averaging 2.9 yards per attempt isn't going to get it done.

That’s exactly what I said you said. Your argument was that trickett calls plays we can run. Well guess what. He hasn’t called a play we can run that results in a touch down in over 2 games.

Well, that last pass was perfect. If our 4 star WR, Huff’s top rated recruit, could catch the football.

Is Fancher playing well? Yes or no?
I haven't watched a single snap of the game. By the stats, it doesn't appear so. Where have I ever claimed he is a good QB? Is this just another straw man from you?

Still think he's a "solid B"?
I'd put him at a B- after tonight's game. If you lose more games, your grade goes down. That shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT