ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Anyone else having problems with the quote function? I keep getting an error message.

Hopefully Coach Perkins and his Assistant Coach Rifle will keep Fancher in for the 2nd half.

Fancher is our only shot at earning Coastal's biggest homecoming victory.

Let's ask Coastal after the game if we can borrow their 3rd stringer to finish out the year. Can't hurt.

What is our team going to say when we are so bad the other teams fans start booing us.

It’s impossible to boo and laugh at the same time. Plus, you have to just be cold to boo participants in the special Olympics.

The announcers even spoke about how our QB tries to guide the ball. Along with our OL not blocking. They hit once and stop. I think Legg is the OL coach. Get rid of this WVU connection and send him and Trickett back to mohole.

The announcers even spoke about how our QB tries to guide the ball. Along with our OL not blocking. They hit once and stop. I think Legg is the OL coach. Get rid of this WVU connection and send him and Trickett back to mohole.
Not just them. Every single coach and staff member needs to be let go

Reactions: usaHERD
Let me guess we had to bus to Conway and the breakfast at the hotel was cold. That’s the only thing that makes sense for how bad we’ve played

Right on the money pass. To the opponent. It was like Fancher can’t see who is wearing Marshall jerseys and who is wearing Coastal jerseys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT