ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Whos the nut job now?
Just shut the fvck up man. You want a QB that lost 5 in a row and it's not going to make a difference on this season. One is a known lost cause - your son or relative (BTW you haven't denied this so clearly it's true) while the other started his 2nd collegiate game.

You're absolutely a nutjob., now, tomorrow and likely for the remainder of your days.

Isn’t this Cole’s second year in the program?
Yep. RS Freshmen played all of 8 quarters. Cato had a noodle arm as well until his junior year.
Chad said the year he RS when Kresser was here was the best thing he ever did, got stronger.
I will give the kid time to get stronger but to be honest we need a very good portal QB and new OC, OL coaches for 2024 or we don't win more than 4 games. Jmo

Yep. Chad had a noodle arm his first year. He admitted that back in the day.
Timing and accuracy can make up that
Chad had the luxury of having Randy to help cover up his growing pains. Our QBs have a bunch of small possession guys with stone hands.

Chad had the luxury of having Randy to help cover up his growing pains. Our QBs have a bunch of small possession guys with stone hands.
And I recall people saying we were screwed with having Leftwitch as our starter just a couple games into his first year. Much of his struggles were due to a terrible O-line until Pruett did the rubber band thing.

Not saying Cole will ever be on either Chad or Byron's level, but dismissing him as having any potential just 2 games into his career as a starter isn't exactly fair.

And I recall people saying we were screwed with having Leftwitch as our starter just a couple games into his first year. Much of his struggles were due to a terrible O-line until Pruett did the rubber band thing.

Not saying Cole will ever be on either Chad or Byron's level, but dismissing him as having any potential just 2 games into his career as a starter isn't exactly fair.
Even Byron had Watts and Davis.

I am not saying that Moss, Watts, and Davis made Chad or Bryon. However they both had playmaking WRs. Cole, Fancher, or the next guy doesn't have anyone they can count on. There isn't one single WR on this roster that can draw coverage or the opposing DC's are worrying about.

This roster, especially on the offensive side, is built for failure. It isn't even close to a championship roster.

• Love
Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Starts up front. The line has to be one of if not the worst in division 1. If they could block and give qb even a little bit more time would our receivers be better?

Even Byron had Watts and Davis.

I am not saying that Moss, Watts, and Davis made Chad or Bryon. However they both had playmaking WRs. Cole, Fancher, or the next guy doesn't have anyone they can count on. There isn't one single WR on this roster that can draw coverage or the opposing DC's are worrying about.

This roster, especially on the offensive side, is built for failure. It isn't even close to a championship roster.
gonna say imo it has more to do w/ the offensive scheme that sets up ou wr for failure.

He also had the luxury of taking a year off and watching Eric Kresser play too.

gonna say imo it has more to do w/ the offensive scheme that sets up ou wr for failure.
I mean it really can be 6 in one hand and half a dozen in the other. You still need a true #1 WR. There isn't one on this roster and we haven't had one in a while. We have a bunch of possession WRs and even with them none of them have stepped up to be consistent chain mover like Shuler was.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT