ADVERTISEMENT

I dont care who makes the playoff as long as Big 10 teams doesn’t win it all.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That league has 2 good teams. One team that can't get over the hump. The rest are rust belt relics. I can't hardly watch their games anymore. Ohhh lok at us 12 and 0 or 11 and 1. Well nice job. 2 hard games, a Mac school, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois, Minnesota., etc , etc on your schedule. Your games don't even look good on tv.

I like the Big 12 better. The last dance of the Pac 12 better.

I hope Florida State with their 5th string qb tomahawk chops Big Blue back to Ann Arbor. Your games don't even look good on TV. Faded turf and sleet.

That league has 2 good teams. One team that can't get over the hump. The rest are rust belt relics. I can't hardly watch their games anymore. Ohhh lok at us 12 and 0 or 11 and 1. Well nice job. 2 hard games, a Mac school, Indiana, Northwestern, Illinois, Minnesota., etc , etc on your schedule. Your games don't even look good on tv.

I like the Big 12 better. The last dance of the Pac 12 better.

I hope Florida State with their 5th string qb tomahawk chops Big Blue back to Ann Arbor. Your games don't even look good on TV. Faded turf and sleet.

Glad to see idiocy is thriving within you.

Whoever gets in it won’t be the 4 best because who knows who those are. I’m guessing Michigan, Washington, Alabama and Texas but think Georgia is still top 2-3. Not sure Washington would even be favored over Ohio State.

If it’s the 4 I think I could see Texas winning it all.

Yeah, it bears a great resemblance to most of the past Herd season... impotence out of different formations.

MU fans would ignore MU being in a conference championship game and complain about the style of play.

Whoever gets in it won’t be the 4 best because who knows who those are. I’m guessing Michigan, Washington, Alabama and Texas but think Georgia is still top 2-3. Not sure Washington would even be favored over Ohio State.

If it’s the 4 I think I could see Texas winning it all.

Michigan, Washington, Florida State, and Texas get in.
Bama lost to Texas who was not only ranked higher but obliterated their opponent.

Michigan, Washington, Florida State, and Texas get in.
Bama lost to Texas who was not only ranked higher but obliterated their opponent.
You're out of your damn mind if you think an SEC team isn't making the playoff. It will be 1)Michigan, 2)Alabama, 3)Washington, 4)Texas

Objectively fsu is not a top four team. Yea they went undefeated but id argue they would lose to Georgia Oregon Ohio state along with the four teams that got into the playoff.

Wow, so FSU beats everyone but the top 3 elite teams, all of whom could (and will) defeat one another?
What an in depth concept!
FSU wouldn't lose to anyone outside the top 3, if so, they would never have been ranked 4th to begin with.

It's a cash grab, plain and simple.

Wow, so FSU beats everyone but the top 3 elite teams, all of whom could (and will) defeat one another?
What an in depth concept!
FSU wouldn't lose to anyone outside the top 3, if so, they would never have been ranked 4th to begin with.

It's a cash grab, plain and simple.
I added three other teams to that list that you completely ignore. Unfortunately injuries are a part of the game FSU is a completely different team due to their injuries. That's indisputable. And of course it's a cash grab. It's all college football has been the last decade.

I added three other teams to that list that you completely ignore. Unfortunately injuries are a part of the game FSU is a completely different team due to their injuries. That's indisputable. And of course it's a cash grab. It's all college football has been the last decade.

Ohio State won the first CFP with a backup QB.
Injuries don't matter, it's money driven entirely.

They couldn’t have the CFP without a current SEC team in it. ESPN couldn’t have let that happen. Man, I hope Michigan freakin stomps Alabama….

Ohio State’s backup QB also put up a 50 spot in its championship game….

Florida State in their current situation is not one of the best 4 teams…..

They couldn’t have the CFP without a current SEC team in it. ESPN couldn’t have let that happen. Man, I hope Michigan freakin stomps Alabama….
Because it has been better than every others conference for sometime. 80 percent of the Big 10 is bad.

Ohio State’s backup QB also put up a 50 spot in its championship game….

Florida State in their current situation is not one of the best 4 teams…..
If we are going to go totally by that then, Georgia needs to be in the playoff. They have a legit argument they are a top 4 team. Hell, they have lost one game in the last 30 games.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Georgia does have an argument….they just happened to lose yesterday to Alabama who also has an argument….they just happened to lose and didn’t win their conference. Alabama did.

Georgia does have an argument….they just happened to lose yesterday to Alabama who also has an argument….they just happened to lose and didn’t win their conference. Alabama did.

And so did FSU...

There were 6 teams deserving but only 4 spots. Florida team had the weakest argument IMO. Georgia should have been in but which of the 4 do you dump. Mich and Wash, No way. and could you dump the team that beat GA (Alabama) and if you did not dump Bama, no way you could dump TX who beat Bama.

Reactions: cincyherdfan
There were 6 teams deserving but only 4 spots. Florida team had the weakest argument IMO. Georgia should have been in but which of the 4 do you dump. Mich and Wash, No way. and could you dump the team that beat GA (Alabama) and if you did not dump Bama, no way you could dump TX who beat Bama.

The team that needed a Hail Mary a couple of weeks ago just to stay relevant?

yep…and they did. If you watched Florida State the last 2 weeks you can easily see they aren’t the same team as they were….you could also see they aren’t 1 of the best 4 teams.

yep…and they did. If you watched Florida State the last 2 weeks you can easily see they aren’t the same team as they were….you could also see they aren’t 1 of the best 4 teams.

Record says otherwise. Defense has stepped up. We'll see how this plays out on the field. Be glad when it's taken more out of the committee's hands.

Alabama struggled against Auburn, Arkansas and A&M. Glad you have so much confidence in them...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT