ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not anti-cop at all, but holy crap...

Yes, when you pull away from a traffic stop you have a big time f'ing problem. Go ask the district attorney or local sheriff where you live. That changes the ball game. You just went into a felony(or multiple felonies).

Resisting arrest by force. In some states, the crime of resisting arrest is limited to using force against an officer during a detention or arrest. Resisting arrest by force is usually a felony.

If the officer sustains any sort of injury, the defendant can also be convicted of battery against an officer. For more information on this crime, see Battery Against a Police Officer.

-----------------

Stop being stupid.

I'm not being stupid. However, the officer that shot the victim in the head appears to be. He's being charged with murder. If I was conversing with people who didn't think with their emotions, they'd understand that the officer being charged with murder proves that it isn't always ok to shoot somebody in the head for leaving a traffic stop.

But asking that and wanting an answer requires looking at the chain of events. Are you really this dumb?

The "chain of events" appears to be the victim attempting to drive away from a traffic stop. You're ok with the officer shooting your mother in the head for doing the same thing. Are you this heartless?

This is absurd. I have taken up for you several times in the past, but your refusal to separate the traffic stop from subsequent actions, even in the context of your own hypothetical, is beyond ignorant.

This is absurd. I have taken up for you several times in the past, but your refusal to separate the traffic stop from subsequent actions, even in the context of your own hypothetical, is beyond ignorant.

Convince the prosecutor how ignorant it is. He seems to be seeing it like I do.

I think it will be easier for everyone here to just tell Extra that their mother would deserve to be shot in the head with the reasoning "bitch had it coming."

Are you not able to see that is what they are actually doing. Yeah, if my mom drives away from a traffic stop, blow her head off. Makes perfect sense.

The "chain of events" appears to be the victim attempting to drive away from a traffic stop. You're ok with the officer shooting your mother in the head for doing the same thing. Are you this heartless?

da4a95de-f104-4b8c-85a3-150684378e8a.jpg

Herdman all I meant was I thought Bon Jovi were the better of the two bands and should have been the headliner. Not a big fan of either. We just went to every single concert from the sex pistols to Phill CollinsYour aunt named Kaitlein Jenner,,sick sick sick

Third world countries don't really need the police. This is what happens to potato thieves in Kenya.

Either way if he had his license or not, that's a moot point. The officer didn't have to draw his gun. I seriously feel that officers shouldn't even carry their service weapon on them anymore. NO where else in the world does officers kill as much as here, not even third world countries. I am not even upset over another black person killed, I am more upset about an officer killing another unarmed person over nothing.....nothing at all

Stealing because your starving is not a crime IN Alot of the african countries those black folk are treated far far far worse than white america would ever treat them.Hotel rawanda was a movie that one group of africans ref to the other group as cock roaches.On the issue of gay folk once again the african people treat their own gay people like, well cockroaches. America is the greatest country in the world. It will continue to be until the goverment starts shutting down churches and arresting pastors. Keep might have to be like the apostle Paul and spend some time in jail. His congregation would be fellow inmates and the guards.

It will continue to be until the goverment starts shutting down churches and arresting pastors. Keep might have to be like the apostle Paul and spend some time in jail. His congregation would be fellow inmates and the guards.
Why do you think they are going to do this?

I watched it twice on a different link (maybe a shorter video) and had trouble seeing when the shot was fired.

It looked like the driver started up his car and attempted to drive off when the officer kept yelling "no." Is that what happened? Did the officer shoot after that?
The guy was trying to wrestle with cop then started the engine and tried to drive off after he was shot.

he made multiple non-threatening commands. he asked the individual multiple times if he had his driver's license and the guy answered in the affirmative a couple times, non-sensical others, etc.

i know you claimed a cop let you give him your dl number or ssn, but you're legally required to carry your license when operating a motor vehicle (and depending on the state have your registration and proof of insurance).

when you hand them your license, they can look at the picture right there on the license and you, to verify it's correct before going back to their cruiser to run your info. if you give them a made up number how are they to know it's actually you when going back to the cruiser to run the info? you could easily give them the wrong ssn or dl # and when he goes back to the cruiser to run that info you can take off...
usually results in a warning or a ticket and then you produce the license and the ticket is revoked. This guy chose to try to pull the cop in the car, and then try to drive off for a reason. usually if one is pulled over they hand their license, registration and insurance over when asked for it. This guy stalled.

There is no such thing in the video.
Whats the tussell over the car door about then. And then the guy trying to drive off and run over the cop and not complying and taking his seat belt off to get out of the car. The guy almost ran over him and all he wanted was his license to run a check. It also sounded like he hit someone elses car going down the road and peeling out in the get away.

Yep, my mom got stopped for a traffic infraction. She started to pull out in her car and leave the officer standing there, so the police shot and killed her, but she more or less asked for it.
You can not legally pull away from a traffic stop until dismissed by the officer.

Whats the tussell over the car door about then. And then the guy trying to drive off and run over the cop and not complying and taking his seat belt off to get out of the car. The guy almost ran over him and all he wanted was his license to run a check. It also sounded like he hit someone elses car going down the road and peeling out in the get away.

The video does not show the driver attempting to pull the officer into the car, and it does not show the driver attempting to run over the officer.

You can not legally pull away from a traffic stop until dismissed by the officer.

No one is saying it's legal to pull away from a traffic stop. But it's not a capital crime. You shouldn't get shot in the head and killed for doing so.

The video does not show the driver attempting to pull the officer into the car, and it does not show the driver attempting to run over the officer.
The guy peeled away and the officer was thrown backward onto the pavement during the attempted getaway and you could most certainly see they were fighting about something inside the car as the guy started to pull away when he was shot.

The officer being thrown back does not even remotely establish the driver was attempting to run over him, and it appears to me the only thing that MIGHT have been in the car is the officer's arm for a brief moment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT