HERDNATION.COM Introducing a new member of the HN Team

Chris McLaughlin

Grammar Snob
Staff
Feb 14, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
marshall.rivals.com
Hi Old Fairfielders -

I've recently made the decision to bring @Luke Matheson on to the HN staff to serve as Managing Editor of HN. Luke's bio (which is pasted below) speaks for itself and it is quite the understatement to say I'm excited about what he will bring to the site.

Please join me in welcoming Luke to this weird and wonderful online community.

**********************************************************************************************************

Luke's bio:

Luke is an 18-year journalism veteran covering high school and college athletics during his career. Over the past 18 years Luke has covered multiple Division One programs to include Arkansas, Arkansas State, Arkansas Pine Bluff, Central Arkansas, and Louisiana Tech.

He is an 8-year US Army veteran who has also covered high school football in Arkansas since 2005, being featured on the front page of Yahoo.com for a story that was aired on Super Bowl Sunday by NBC Sports, and was featured in the PBS documentary Football High.

He has covered the Sun Belt Conference since 2006, and has great contacts within the Conference. He hopes to utilize those contacts to help bring more coverage of the conference as a whole to HerdNation.com.

He joins HerdNation.com to help elevate our coverage of Marshall athletics and recruiting. He will work with our team to help ensure we are providing the best coverage possible for Herd Nation.

Luke is married to his wife of 15 years, Sherri, and has three kids aged 15, 14, and 10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News