ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official With Kim Stephens

I guess the future Hubs will be on DD's staff? Sounds like a package deal, and that's OK. Best of luck to her. Awesome hire!

Reactions: Elkview
Also - Chuck sez her base salary will be 200k. I would imagine there are many incentives built into the deal. Attendance, Conf 👑 , NCAA appearances, etc.
She must have wanted out of Glenville bad since that’s what she was making there

Actually, (again - this requires believing Chuck) she’s taking a 20k pay cut to come to Htgn….but then again, if her fianc’e joins DD’s staff, that could offset - don’t know what he makes…
That's what I think. He was the men's coach, or a coach at Glenville as well. I would assume by coming here, they both will make more than they did there. Package deal. Rumor is Cline will be the odd man out on DD's staff.

The hiring of Ms Stephens has already generated more attention for our Women’s Basketball program than they have had in the last decade.
I mean… for a women’s bball coach. She’s kinda hot. Sooooo I might have to go watch a game or two. Im impressed with her “coach talk” so far. Maybe she and DD can swap and the boys will take the youthful energy.

I mean… for a women’s bball coach. She’s kinda hot. Sooooo I might have to go watch a game or two. Im impressed with her “coach talk” so far. Maybe she and DD can swap and the boys will take the youthful energy.
I would imagine we will see a big jump in attendance, mostly because of the intensity & entertainment value, but her appealing persona as well…
I would also think we might see more instances of the women’s games preceding the men’s games?

The hiring of Ms Stephens has already generated more attention for our Women’s Basketball program than they have had in the last decade.
It's because we finally went out of our comfort zone for the hire. We went down to the lower level and hired away a championship level coach. I'd love to see us do that in MBB as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT