ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD La Tech

Just win!!! It is all that matters. Why some continue to watch that are so miserable amazes me. I wouldn’t do it. No reason to be so miserable and secretly hope we lose because of the coach.

it is about the players for me. The 75...win and move on to the next game.

Why do we only see some of you after a win and you completely disappear after each loss? No one wants a loss or “secretly” hopes for one. Some of us don’t buy into the John Holiday hype train as much as others. Was tonight a good win? Yes, but with 3 starters out for LT I’m not going to consider it anything more than just that, it’s certainly not a statement game by any stretch of your small imagination.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Why do we only see some of you after a win and you completely disappear after each loss? No one wants a loss or “secretly” hopes for one. Some of us don’t buy into the John Holiday hype train as much as others. Was tonight a good win? Yes, but with 3 starters out for LT I’m not going to consider it anything more than just that, it’s certainly not a statement game by any stretch of your small imagination.

only after a win huh? I am around. I have been around for a long time and nowhere have you seen me defending Doc or what I will Consider bad play calling at time or other things. I cheer for Marshall and support those guys in uniform.

i was waiting for the “oh they had players missing”. What a joke...I didn’t hear people say that when we had Yulee and Obi missing against Boise, MTSU and Cincinnati. We saw just how important Obi was tonight. We had a game this year a backup that started for Obi was out and we started three tight ends.

hearing the stupid excuse they had players out is silly. It happens. Like I said above.....where were the comments about our guys being out?

Obi proved how much he can help against La.Tech. Look at the size he is compared to Thompson or Gammage. Older player can younger players and there is no comparison.
Again...stop watching Marshall if you hate them that much. Why put yourself through the misery. I wouldn’t. It isn’t worth it.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
Every one is talking about their starters being out as a reason we won. We've lost starters and we have adjusted. We had suspensions and we've adjusted. A win is a win no matter how pretty or ugly.

Every one is talking about their starters being out as a reason we won. We've lost starters and we have adjusted. We had suspensions and we've adjusted. A win is a win no matter how pretty or ugly.

exactly. I don’t recall us making excuses when we lost with our top players out. we lost our Starting MLB, a starting DL transferred, starting WR, a top running back, another WR that plays a lot and our starting safety is out due to suspension. I haven’t heard people complain. We have adjusted and just played with what we have.

As I said in my last post....Obi showed last night just how important he is to this team. Greene’s numbers would be better if he had him all year and the others would as well.
I hope he takes a RS and comes back next year but it will not surprise me if he doesn’t.

exactly. I don’t recall us making excuses when we lost with our top players out. we lost our Starting MLB, a starting DL transferred, starting WR, a top running back, another WR that plays a lot and our starting safety is out due to suspension. I haven’t heard people complain. We have adjusted and just played with what we have.

As I said in my last post....Obi showed last night just how important he is to this team. Greene’s numbers would be better if he had him all year and the others would as well.
I hope he takes a RS and comes back next year but it will not surprise me if he doesn’t.
Assuming we play in the championship game and a bowl game, Obi would be playing in 5 games, one over the limit to redshirt. Does he sit out one game and come back next year? Or does he play all five and move on next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT