ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Beach Bowl

A

anon_0314hp8ssprnn

Well Memphis sure put on a clinic on how to win with class.

http://deadspin.com/double-ot-miami-beach-bowl-ends-in-all-out-fight-betwee-1674275920

Oh wow.....AAC co-champs!?? Reminds me of Daryll Griffith sucker punching Greg White, and Labo getting in the middle of it, & the fans chanting: Louisville Sucks! over & over......oh wait, wrong decade....

Sorry.

Go HERD !!!

Damn, I missed that whole exchange because I turned the channel right after the game winning interception. I hope the NCAA hands out some suspensions and fines.

Originally posted by MARSHALL77:
Posted the link - its really not that difficult to accomplish.
Thanks and I know. This is one of the few sites that I visit that an insertion button has to be used and I simply forgot.

This post was edited on 12/22 7:30 PM by dctherd

I was at the game. Came down to see the Herd, and took this one in as a neutral observer. The game seemed reasonbly cleanly played. BYU guy in the first half got flagged for taking a baseball swing after a touchdown. Funny for Marlins Park.

For a game only, it was a lot of fun and very entertaining. Nobody was ever up by more than 10. Then 2 OTs. I'm sure you guys watching on TV got the better views. I think after the interception, the Memphis guys got to jawing a little bit, and there we went.

I would say both fanbases were about the same size at the game. Memphis is obviously closer, but doesn't have the fanbase depth that BYU does. I'm guessing there were about 10,000 actual people in the house.

Marlins Park is great. Horrible for football. But as a stadium, it is top notch.

Originally posted by dctherd:

Originally posted by MARSHALL77:
Posted the link - its really not that difficult to accomplish.
Thanks and I know. This is one of the few sites that I visit that an insertion button has to be used and I simply forgot.

This post was edited on 12/22 7:30 PM by dctherd
No biggie - just drives me crazy when stories are posted on here and the link is not added as it can be. Realize some sites can create problems especially if someone is doing this via their cell.

Remember when Memphis sucked? Much improved.

Byu looked like they lost as thugs with the redneck punch

Considering both these teams are being talked about joining the Big 12...sure put on a nice audition for Big 12 brawling, lol.

It reminds me of when we played BYU in the Motor City Bowl in 1999. Marshall absolutely destroyed them with our defense (final score 14-3). We knocked the first and second string quarterbacks out of the game due to injury and the starting quarterback got mad at his offensive line and started yelling at them and shoving them around! It looks like BYU has some problems handling losing in bowl games.

Heated exchanges and late pushing and shoving all game long. Stupid flag on the baseball swing, the kid was excited and wasn't taunting anyone. Officials gave some unsportsmanlike penalties in the second half, but I think a bench warning to both teams should have been issued.

I was embarrassed for both schools and can only hope that The Herd was watching, sees what a negative appearance this give to your university and acts like they've been here before.

White Buffalo prayer for us today. Prayer and Abundance

Praying for no injuries and an Abundance of points on our side of the scoreboard.

LET'S GO HERD!!!

Originally posted by Loral 59:
It reminds me of when we played BYU in the Motor City Bowl in 1999. Marshall absolutely destroyed them with our defense (final score 14-3). We knocked the first and second string quarterbacks out of the game due to injury and the starting quarterback got mad at his offensive line and started yelling at them and shoving them around! It looks like BYU has some problems handling losing in bowl games.

I think we won 21-3, but yes....that was a great defense.

243B850F00000578-2884518-image-m-6_1419306714576.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT