ADVERTISEMENT

New Floor in Henderson Center is Minus

I don’t consider this bitching.

What music we play, what is served at the concession, halftime entertainment. That is bitching.

This is a major piece of Herd history.
Well 73, you can make an argument also that for a significant period of time, Stewart's Hot Dogs were "a major piece of Herd history."! Then "SH*T Happened"!!

Exactly. Read Chuck's column today.
Hey, I'll give Spears credit, he listened to the fans, talked to Bruce and made the right call. How refreshing.
He's been on the job 10 months, growing pains and learning. BTW, Good article on Spears and his first 10 months on the job in the recent edition of Thundering Herd Illustrated.

This whole situation reminds me of the episode of the Office where Michael Scott is gone and Jim in in charge for the first time... He doesn't think birthdays are a big deal so he lets it slip off his radar and then tries to "consolidate" people into one birthday party for the whole month, which of course is a huge deal to his butthurt employees.

Spears is new here, probably never gave the footprints a second thought, didn't figure it was a big deal... But we got butthurt about it and now he's fixing it. Good on him, and good for getting ahold of Bruce and making him part of recognizing his piece of history.

This whole situation reminds me of the episode of the Office where Michael Scott is gone and Jim in in charge for the first time... He doesn't think birthdays are a big deal so he lets it slip off his radar and then tries to "consolidate" people into one birthday party for the whole month, which of course is a huge deal to his butthurt employees.

Spears is new here, probably never gave the footprints a second thought, didn't figure it was a big deal... But we got butthurt about it and now he's fixing it. Good on him, and good for getting ahold of Bruce and making him part of recognizing his piece of history.
Wonder if Bruce will be there? I saw somewhere where he had a conflict. Maybe that was wrong or he was able to change his plans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT