ADVERTISEMENT

NIL numbers

What Ruiz is doing at Miami is not NIL. It’s pay for play but the NCAA is completely toothless at this point and it’s the Wild West right now. Creighton also dropped a big bag on Shierman(sp).

Reactions: Jartard
Just wait until conference money from media contracts keeps exploding and schools affiliate with those conferences so they can pay more NIL. For example, the PAC 12 is going to be in bad shape soon compared to the others. I wouldn't be surprised if those teams vacate as soon as they can.

What Ruiz is doing at Miami is not NIL. It’s pay for play but the NCAA is completely toothless at this point and it’s the Wild West right now. Creighton also dropped a big bag on Shierman(sp).
What did you think NIL was going to be. Allegedly to get Cooley from Providence, Georgetown gave him 6M for NIL money to buy players.

This is exactly what NIL was always going to be. Especially after the Supreme Court said the NCAA could only govern academic benefits. Well taking a scholarship is meaningless now as you can just use an NIL deal to pay for it.

This hurts in football far more than MBB as proven by the fact that half the final four is mid majors.

Reactions: RhinoD
^^^ I’m always amazed how you interpret others comments. I don’t think so but you always seem angry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT