ADVERTISEMENT

Reading the forums today

Pullman, Free HN, and Penthouse.

Appears that everybody on here is now an official moron, with the exceptions of rifle and yours truly.

Have a great weekend, A-Holes.
Yes, there is a spaz on the lose. Don't worry he thinks he's adding value.

Reactions: rvntx
Pullman, Free HN, and Penthouse.

Appears that everybody on here is now an official moron, with the exceptions of rifle and yours truly.

Have a great weekend, A-Holes.
Dude, just ask @riflearm2 to send you some dick picks already. He sure as hell isn't taking any of your hints.

You have done everything you can to get Rifle's attention.
He hasn’t done everything. He sent me a picture of his Salvadoran wife’s left tit, but he still hasn’t shown me her right tit.

Looks like that guy has a full head of hair.

You must be looking at a different guy. The one I posted has a mini-spike of hair about the length of my pubes. He is a skinhead on the sides.

You? One only needs to look at that awful selfie you took from the hospital bed to know your shit is looking like Eddie Munster these days.
Selfies are pictures taken by the person in the picture, like the gay looking ones that you post on social media. Neither of these hospital pics were taken by me, with my phones, or when I was awake. I don’t know if they were taken right after the bike helmet was removed or five days into my stay without any bathing when hair gets greasy. Face is swollen with numerous fractures, yet you’d still do me.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT