ADVERTISEMENT

Remember That Baltimore Bridge?

Everybody turn their back and let whoever can pry whatever off keep what they get. If cars parked near the burger place I like in Oxnard are any indication the whole thing be gone in a week.

Everybody turn their back and let whoever can pry whatever off keep what they get. If cars parked near the burger place I like in Oxnard are any indication the whole thing be gone in a week.
Don’t hold my order up at Hook.

Hey guys, the FBI within a few hours can rule out terrorism or intentional act but, they can't get the damn crew off the ship in 48 days or figure out how to dislodge it.

Great work, guys! Do you guys have a Mush Brain and unqualified dude in charge? Where is Pete Buttgag? On maternity leave again?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Hey guys, the FBI within a few hours can rule out terrorism or intentional act but, they can't get the damn crew off the ship in 48 days or figure out how to dislodge it.

Great work, guys! Do you guys have a Mush Brain and unqualified dude in charge? Where is Pete Buttgag? On maternity leave again?
They were not able to figure out how to get the crew off the ship, yet they figured out how to get the feds on and off of the ship to meet with the individuals they are somehow not able to remove from the ship?

The crew isn’t physically stuck on the ship. We aren’t letting them off because their visas aren’t valid for that.
That makes a lot sense. We let thousands of them pour across the border each day, illegally.

You can't make this shit up. The feds won't let then off the ship because of a wrong visa. Yeh, 10,000 Hondurans and whoever else can come across the border tonight.

Do you know dumb that is?

They don't have other ways to confine these guys if need be? Hey just hang on that wrecked ship, you have a bad VISA.

Hey Central America and 5,000 Chinks, just walk across the border tonight.

Our nation is full of retards. People don't ask questions. The Press doesn't either. The American people walk around like sheep with nose rings.

That makes a lot sense. We let thousands of them pour across the border each day, illegally.

You can't make this shit up. The feds won't let then off the ship because of a wrong visa. Yeh, 10,000 Hondurans and whoever else can come across the border tonight.

Do you know dumb that is?

They don't have other ways to confine these guys if need be? Hey just hang on that wrecked ship, you have a bad VISA.

Hey Central America and 5,000 Chinks, just walk across the border tonight.

Our nation is full of retards. People don't ask questions. The Press doesn't either. The American people walk around like sheep with nose rings.
Just a hunch, I am pretty sure they are used to being on the ship for extended periods of time.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Just a hunch, I am pretty sure they are used to being on the ship for extended periods of time.

Have you ever been stuck on a jet on the tarmac? Big difference in sitting in one place and moving...

Ships are often ventilated by movement...

a-closeup-shot-of-ventilation-pipes-of-a-ship-2JM44BM.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT