ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Moss:

Marine03

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 29, 2012
Connecticut
Not sure if anyone ever saw this clip of him on SVP. Wait until the end, and don’t tell me the entire 96 team didn’t have a beef with their reunion and some BS pulled by the AD

Not sure if anyone ever saw this clip of him on SVP. Wait until the end, and don’t tell me the entire 96 team didn’t have a beef with their reunion and some BS pulled by the AD

"Wait until the end, and don't tell me the entire 96 team didn't have an orchestrated beef with their reunion and some BS pulled by Bob Pruett."

I fixed it for you.

Reactions: pdbailey
This is the stuff we're trying to avoid...

Don't spread rumors, Coach.

If someone falsely accused me publicly of something that made me look as pathetic as that did him.....I'd respond. That's all I'm saying.

So the entire 96 football team(and some others) that include greats like Moss and Pennington stay away from the program completely because of some stuff started by BP?

Were they like Hey Mike, why are we finishing second or third in the division every year? We were pretty good you know.

It is most important to understanding that Doc’s connections to Marshall were for decades prior to his being asking to be the HC. Relationships do count at these levels! BP had his and So does Doc! Less we forget Bill Steward who had continued the Friends of Coal game at WVU...The problem we have is the imbalance of power in Charleston by design I might add for clarity...WVU get far to much funding and needs to be throttled back and allow Marshall to reach it’s own potential!

Doc has been told to raise his player recruitment level to where he had achieved National Championship Status! One area he as a defensive mind guy has not reach that status is the defensive size level as has his Offenses in player development.

Once he does that the good Ole days of Marshall football to National prominence will come again. It could begin with Bosie this friday night!

Doc .....peddle to the metal brother! Championship season is now! Yulee is your ace motivator!

It is most important to understanding that Doc’s connections to Marshall were for decades prior to his being asking to be the HC. Relationships do count at these levels! BP had his and So does Doc! Less we forget Bill Steward who had continued the Friends of Coal game at WVU...The problem we have is the imbalance of power in Charleston by design I might add for clarity...WVU get far to much funding and needs to be throttled back and allow Marshall to reach it’s own potential!

Doc has been told to raise his player recruitment level to where he had achieved National Championship Status! One area he as a defensive mind guy has not reach that status is the defensive size level as has his Offenses in player development.

Once he does that the good Ole days of Marshall football to National prominence will come again. It could begin with Bosie this friday night!

Doc .....peddle to the metal brother! Championship season is now! Yulee is your ace motivator!

The Kool Aid is strong with this one

I know the story I’m great friends with a former WR from that team and he’s told me everything. But it’d be nice if those “in the know” would admit to it

I’ll take the word of a 25-year family friend over someone involved with the conspiracy.

It’s just amazing how no one can just have a simple discussion on these boards without bashing one another... Go Herd

Reactions: Herdsavedme
This has nothing to do with “having a hard on for Doc”. This is 100 percent factual.

And the reunion. Hahaha. Catered to all weekend, get mad over two things..

1. Having the tailgate shut down right before kickoff.....gasp making them go into the actual game? How dare they

2. Not everyone of them got to stand on the field during the game. But they and their families all had free tickets.

This was Bob Pruett using Chuck Landon as his mouthpiece. It sucks because it nearly crushed Landon’s reputation forever. But Pruett doesn’t seem to care. Uses people and leaves them in the dust.

Like our program in 2004.

Reading the way some of you are buying into this is sickening.

You are riding the coat tails and hanging on every word from a team of 20 years ago. Most of which give nothing back monetarily to the program.

Sometime if you are bored, grab the rosters from the 1990’s. Then go get the members of the M club over the past 15 years. Tell me how many you see on that list. And that is just 50 bucks a year.

They want, want, want. Then when they get, get, get they want more, more, more.

This has nothing to do with “having a hard on for Doc”. This is 100 percent factual.

And the reunion. Hahaha. Catered to all weekend, get mad over two things..

1. Having the tailgate shut down right before kickoff.....gasp making them go into the actual game? How dare they

2. Not everyone of them got to stand on the field during the game. But they and their families all had free tickets.

This was Bob Pruett using Chuck Landon as his mouthpiece. It sucks because it nearly crushed Landon’s reputation forever. But Pruett doesn’t seem to care. Uses people and leaves them in the dust.

Like our program in 2004.

Reading the way some of you are buying into this is sickening.

You are riding the coat tails and hanging on every word from a team of 20 years ago. Most of which give nothing back monetarily to the program.

Sometime if you are bored, grab the rosters from the 1990’s. Then go get the members of the M club over the past 15 years. Tell me how many you see on that list. And that is just 50 bucks a year.

They want, want, want. Then when they get, get, get they want more, more, more.

Regarding point 1. They need to do this for everyone. Get your asses into the stadium!
Not sure why just the players were required to do this. Jmo.

So we allow everyone else to tailgate but kick the players out of the tailgate? Not sure I understand this. And we allow some players on the field but not all? You ever see the U sideline during a big game? All of Miami is there.

I would say having them leave a school sponsored and paid for event before kickoff is not asking too much. Surely you would have to agree with that? Right?

So we allow everyone else to tailgate but kick the players out of the tailgate? Not sure I understand this. And we allow some players on the field but not all? You ever see the U sideline during a big game? All of Miami is there.

There were ticket/field pass requisitions and itineraries provided in advance of the weekend.

If someone didn't RSVP or read their itinerary (to know that the tailgate would end upon kickoff) then that's not on the school.

I would say having them leave a school sponsored and paid for event before kickoff is not asking too much. Surely you would have to agree with that? Right?

Not really, I think these guys earned their right to stay and tailgate and catch up with each other. After all they are the most successful players in our history. The reunion should be about them not MU. You guys remind me of the crazy ass aunt at family reunions who try to keep everyone on her schedule.

Reactions: Bankerreturns
It was about them. The night before. They were able to hang out all they wanted.

Come on dude. You can’t be serious. You just like disagreeing with people, right? Because your logic here is just not solid at all.

that's pretty much it. that, and he's just not very smart. maybe, if he cares so much, he would have gone to the game, and invited the 'team' over to his tailgate once the game started.

Here we go, lil Dave coming in to offer nothing to the thread but his own brand of stupidity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT