ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Moss:

I think the 5 conference titles, top 10 undefeated season, national title, Heisman finalists outweigh that

You mean like the one beside Pruett’s for cheating?

Oh wait.......

Every program "cheats" in some way or another. Our sin was getting caught.

Coach P ever let anyone play that had been arrested for running a heroin dope house? I mean, if we are slinging mud, let's sling it.

A dirty business, this college sports thing.

Coach P ever let anyone play that had been arrested for running a heroin dope house? I mean, if we are slinging mud, let's sling it.

if you ain't cheating, you ain't winning.

Oh, I'm not saying they don't. I'm simply saying that BP cheated in a very poor way and like you said....got caught.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
i can only imagine how angry the marine will be immediately after the first defeat of the season. nerd wants to be so much like rifle, he's desperately seeking to fill his seat during yagi's temporary absence.

I fully expect a loss Friday vs BSU, I predicted a 17 point loss lil Dave.

Oh, I'm not saying they don't. I'm simply saying that they cheated in a very poor way and like you said....got caught.

This makes zero sense. So you’re ok with the cheating just not how poorly they did it by getting caught? No wonder Michigan is coming to your aid that sounds like something he’d say.

i can only imagine how angry the marine will be immediately after the first defeat of the season. nerd wants to be so much like rifle, he's desperately seeking to fill his seat during yagi's temporary absence.

It’s sad the level of ass kissing and brown nosing you’re doing here.

This makes zero sense. So you’re ok with the cheating just not how poorly they did it by getting caught? No wonder Michigan is coming to your aid that sounds like something he’d say.

Where did I say I'm ok with cheating? I just acknowledged that they probably do it. That doesn't make it right.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I know....things...about a certain now-ACC athletic program. Things that are not as morally bad as the things about that program that were in the news. But certainly the kind of things the NCAA frowns upon.

It's a very dirty business.
One of Michigan's players, Rashan Gary, who's now with the Packers, claimed an SEC team offered him $300,000 to commit to them. Gary was like the #1 or #2 recruit coming out of high school a few years back. Anybody of the belief that high rolls of dough aren't being exchanged is simply being blind to what goes on in big time college sports. Filthy rich alumni get what they want, and that's wins.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Well, Michigan cheats. A lot. He's got to be accepting of it.
No. They haven't cheated for over two decades now, which is why they've been falling behind. Need to get a scum bag in charge of the programs. Tried it with Rod, but he must have forgotten how to cheat when he moved to Michigan.

No. They haven't cheated for over two decades now, which is why they've been falling behind. Need to get a scum bag in charge of the programs. Tried it with Rod, but he must have forgotten how to cheat when he moved to Michigan.

Oh, they still cheat. But it's hard to get kids to commit to freezing their asses off these days. They need to up their offer.

They could start by dumping their overrated coach
Jim Harbaugh won at San Diego State, Stanford, took the 49ers to the Super Bowl, and wins 10-11 games a year in one of the top conferences in college football. Sure, everybody wants to go 15-0 every season, but only 1 team ends up at 15-0 at season's end.

Jim Harbaugh won at San Diego State, Stanford, took the 49ers to the Super Bowl, and wins 10-11 games a year in one of the top conferences in college football. Sure, everybody wants to go 15-0 every season, but only 1 team ends up at 15-0 at season's end.

Has beat OSU yet?

....... Boise fan: “Hey Rick, they’re at it again on Herd Nation - throw another popcorn bag in the micro...eh?

Rick: “Those girls ‘rag on each other more than a coyote on a rabbits leg, eh?

“I know, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT