ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you for serving your country, Says The Tax Man

Serious question retard. Just how retarded are you anyway?

Read this and tell me where I argued that E-4 with 3 years was poverty level:

When I enlisted, an E-1 with less than 4 months TOS made $726/mo base pay. Once you got past 4 months TOS your pay went up to $785/mo.

An 18 year old back then would have not established any credit history, so auto loan interest rates were like financing on a credit card. I still had my 280ZX from high school, so luckily I didn't need to buy a car but guys that did were living on a shoestring budget.

So tell me then how wealthy a lower enlisted was back then. I didn't hit 3 years until my ETS date. I know you are too dumb to even know what some of these abbreviations stand for so, off you go pal. Go waste a bunch of time researching this trivial matter so you can desperately try to be right. I lived it...you didn't.
I love how he talks about free housing like it was something special.

Don't get me wrong AF barracks were not that bad we at least had our own room. I did not like sharing the bathroom but at least I wasn't hot bunking it like the Navy.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Don't get me wrong AF barracks were not that bad we at least had our own room. I did not like sharing the bathroom but at least I wasn't hot bunking it like the Navy.
When I first arrived at Ft. Lewis, my unit was on North Ft, which was the oldest section of the post. There were original WWII barracks for miles, all white buildings with no identifiable feature other than a letter and a number. There was no air conditioning and you did not get to choose your roommate. The rooms were typically about 10' x 10' but you also had your wall locker which took up a lot of space.

When I hit my ETS date and honorably discharged, I made a decision to have my own apartment while attending Marshall. I didn't share a place with anyone the entire time.

You see a mooch is someone receiving something they didn't earn are you saying 23 years of service to my country I didn't earn my pension?
You didn't earn your pension any more than other people earn their social security. moron

How many, you lying idiot. And how long do they stay on welfare? God hating stupid punk.
Just to add to the discussion..

This is the Democrats dream. Non working males, get on the dole.

Roughly one in nine men ages 25 to 54, an individual's prime working years, are out of the labor market today; that compared to one in 50 in the mid-1950s. The trend has been driven chiefly by working-age men without college degrees who are exiting the labor force at higher rates, according to the study

Serious question retard. Just how retarded are you anyway?
You're really bad at this. You need to go back to the minors where you can play slapdick with Geaux. This is the Big Leagues, kid. You don't belong here.

Read this and tell me where I argued that E-4 with 3 years was poverty level:
You said "until at least," meaning that E-4 could still be poverty level. But what I showed you, was that even the day one E-1 wouldn't be considered E-1, so how the fvck could higher pay be poverty level, moron?
When I enlisted, an E-1 with less than 4 months TOS made $726/mo base pay. Once you got past 4 months TOS your pay went up to $785/mo.
Nobody gives a shit about 20 years ago, because we are talking about today. The discussion was about the guy who had his taxes done and how he shouldn't be taxed because he is so underpaid. What you got paid 20 years ago has no relevance. The discussion was about current pay.

An 18 year old back then would not have established any credit history, so auto loan interest rates were like financing on a credit card. I still had my 280ZX from high school, so luckily I didn't need to buy a car but guys that did were living on a shoestring budget.
Nope. We still weren't talking about what it was like 20 years ago. The discussion was currernt military members and their current pay.

I know you are too dumb to even know what some of these abbreviations stand for so, off you go pal. Go waste a bunch of time researching this trivial matter so you can desperately try to be right. I lived it...you didn't.
I don't have to "research it." It doesn't matter what you lived 20 years ago. That's not how it is now, and that is what we are discussing.

Should teachers be paid more today just because teachers in the 1950s were only paid $4500 per year? See how dumb your entire argument is when nobody is discussing 20 years ago?

Now, I hope that you enjoyed your cup of coffee in the Bigs, but back to AA you go.

I never inferred that, liar. Do you need me to go over what I said, again, or will you focus better while reading this time?

You said "until at least," meaning that E-4 could still be poverty leve
No stupid, that's not at all what I said nor was it implied. Try again. I haven't seen a batting avg this poor since your college days.

No stupid, that's not at all what I said nor was it implied. Try again.\
It's exactly what you said! Here it is, moron:

"By the time they get through with deductions, you're poverty level until you make at least E-4."

In other words, you have to make at least that level in order to escape poverty level, which means that there is the possibility that poverty level may still be at that level. Regardless, you're wrong on all levels, because poverty level is lower than what the day 1, E-1 earns. Doh!

I haven't seen a batting avg this poor since your college days.
.280 with 5 HRs as a catcher with 120 at bats is better than average. You wouldn't know, because you could never even reach average. Now, tell us how your pay 20 years ago has anything to do with current military pay, AA.

It's exactly what you said! Here it is, moron:
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

You're better than this, or at least you used to be, before you received too many beat downs from Rox.

I already have. You lazy mooching liar.
Please explain to me how I am lazy and mooching? I earned my pension and I still work. Do not say one word about SS because I have said numerous times I am not referring to those on SS as moochers and lazy bums.

All you do is talk in circles you are wrong and can’t admit it.

You are a bitter old man

You're really bad at this. You need to go back to the minors where you can play slapdick with Geaux. This is the Big Leagues, kid. You don't belong here.

You said "until at least," meaning that E-4 could still be poverty level. But what I showed you, was that even the day one E-1 wouldn't be considered E-1, so how the fvck could higher pay be poverty level, moron?

Nobody gives a shit about 20 years ago, because we are talking about today. The discussion was about the guy who had his taxes done and how he shouldn't be taxed because he is so underpaid. What you got paid 20 years ago has no relevance. The discussion was about current pay.

Nope. We still weren't talking about what it was like 20 years ago. The discussion was currernt military members and their current pay.

I don't have to "research it." It doesn't matter what you lived 20 years ago. That's not how it is now, and that is what we are discussing.

Should teachers be paid more today just because teachers in the 1950s were only paid $4500 per year? See how dumb your entire argument is when nobody is discussing 20 years ago?

Now, I hope that you enjoyed your cup of coffee in the Bigs, but back to AA you go.
I never said he shouldn't be taxed. The question is over taxation and how much. Really the point is, lots of lazy asses and free loaders out there while ther are those at least serving the country and get taxed!

Please explain to me how I am lazy and mooching? I earned my pension and I still work. Do not say one word about SS because I have said numerous times I am not referring to those on SS as moochers and lazy bums.

You are a bitter old man
I agree with you. Not one person is referring or after his SS or people that paid into it. Hell, I want my SS as well. They took money from me. I want it back.

Please explain to me how I am lazy and mooching?
Part of your being lazy is you won't spend the time to find out the actual facts about "all those people on welfare".

You're mooching because you're accepting tax money for retirement that was stolen from me.

How many??
Some statistics and we can slice and dice it how we want.

What percentage of US population is on welfare?

SSI, TANF, SNAP, housing assistance, and Medicaid are among the most commonly used. Official welfare statistics show that almost 18% of American citizens depend on welfare, and such programs cost the country about $744 billion a year
------------------------

How Many People Are on Welfare in the United States? According to the Social Security Administration, the number of people on welfare in 2021 was around 65 million. The report notes that nearly 9 out of 10 people aged 65 and older were receiving some form of social security benefit at the end of 2020

--------------

WELFARE PARTICIPATION RATES BY RACE AND ETHNIC GROUP
Percent with at Least 50% of Income from Welfare Over the Period
Percent Ever on WelfarePersons Ever On
Non-Hispanic Black49.729.3
Hispanic36.27.7
Other17.813.0

Last edited:

SSI, TANF, SNAP, housing assistance, and Medicaid are among the most commonly used. Official welfare statistics show that almost 18% of American citizens depend on welfare, and such programs cost the country about $744 billion a year
------------------------

How Many People Are on Welfare in the United States? According to the Social Security Administration, the number of people on welfare in 2021 was around 65 million. The report notes that nearly 9 out of 10 people aged 65 and older were receiving some form of social security benefit at the end of 2020

--------------

Hispanic36.27.7
Other17.813.0

Now why did you provide Greed with facts? That only provokes him to lie even more and call people names.

Part of your being lazy is you won't spend the time to find out the actual facts about "all those people on welfare".

You're mooching because you're accepting tax money for retirement that was stolen from me.
And you are a dumbass

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

You're better than this, or at least you used to be, before you received too many beat downs from Rox.
It’s exactly what you said. I didn’t take it out of context.

Hell, let’s look at E-3. Want to see what they’re paid? Your point still fails with them.

You are a bitter old man
I finally just ignored Greed. I find the Pullman experience MUCH better now.

If you are paying into SS like most, you're doing your part at supporting the current boomer generation (or older), and the countless leeches classified as "disabled". Most of these geezers failed to prepare fully for the end of their working life, choosing to put their full faith in a ponzi scheme govt system, they treated as a retirement plan. They chose not to educate themselves on how the system was financed, what it was intended to really provide and what exactly the ticking time bomb of increased payments and diminishing working age demographics meant to the future generations they are actually taking from.

If you are paying into it currently, and hope that you will receive anything, aside from a (miracle) tiny pittance, just stop. It's a HOPE. It is worthless dream. Stop wasting your energy. The politicians and the boomers screwed everyone. Your tax money is spent. It's gone. For SS to survive in a resemblance of the current form with sufficient reserves, full reform is all that can save it. Reducing benefit payments to current payees AND increased taxes on everyone...(along with increased death of the elderly and decrepit) is the only hope of saving it for future generations.

The group of politicians (R&D) and the voters they are paying off with SS/DIS checks, while kicking the can down the road are accomplices in this scheme. It's time for both parties to admit SS's impending demise and quit offering up bandaid fixes that have no long term impact and only work to satisfy the current leeching recipients.

Reactions: 19MU88
If you are paying into SS like most, you're doing your part at supporting the current boomer generation (or older), and the countless leeches classified as "disabled". Most of these geezers failed to prepare fully for the end of their working life, choosing to put their full faith in a ponzi scheme govt system, they treated as a retirement plan. They chose not to educate themselves on how the system was financed, what it was intended to really provide and what exactly the ticking time bomb of increased payments and diminishing working age demographics meant to the future generations they are actually taking from.

If you are paying into it currently, and hope that you will receive anything, aside from a (miracle) tiny pittance, just stop. It's a HOPE. It is worthless dream. Stop wasting your energy. The politicians and the boomers screwed everyone. Your tax money is spent. It's gone. For SS to survive in a resemblance of the current form with sufficient reserves, full reform is all that can save it. Reducing benefit payments to current payees AND increased taxes on everyone...(along with increased death of the elderly and decrepit) is the only hope of saving it for future generations.

The group of politicians (R&D) and the voters they are paying off with SS/DIS checks, while kicking the can down the road are accomplices in this scheme. It's time for both parties to admit SS's impending demise and quit offering up bandaid fixes that have no long term impact and only work to satisfy the current leeching recipients.
When you say "leeching recipient"-- you mean like Greed?

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan

------------------------

--------------

Hispanic36.27.7
Other17.813.0

SSI, Soc Sec, unemployment comp, and medicaid are not welfare. Now do the numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT