Ronald Reagan was president
Gas cost 96 cents a gallon
Eggs were 78 cents a dozen
“The Last Emperor” won for best picture
The U.S. was not involved in fighting or supplying armament in a war
Winning Colors won the Ky Derby
Dan D’Antoni was only 40 years young!
Furman won the IAA football championship

The point? It has been a helluva long time! Let’s rally behind this team. Another battle tomorrow night.
Go Herd!!

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan was president
Gas cost 96 cents a gallon
Eggs were 78 cents a gallon
“The Last Emperor” won for best picture
The U.S. was not involved in fighting or supplying armament in a war
Winning Colors won the Ky Derby
Dan D’Antoni was only 40 years young!
Furman won the IAA football championship

The point? It has been a helluva long time! Let’s rally behind this team. Another battle tomorrow night.
Go Herd!!

Never gotten a gallon of eggs before.

Never gotten a gallon of eggs before.

Well... Guess you've never had pickled eggs then... 😉😂

21rdmXLXkML._SL500_.jpg

Forget a gallon of eggs. Better off trying to find a dozen eggs while they are still affordable to the average American family!!

Will take more than ONE gallon of eggs, guys, to make an omelet the size of the mess the HERD left on the floor at ODU on Friday!!!
Picked a bad time to play the worst 2nd half of the year. Sadly, looks like Marshall will meet ODU in the 3rd round of the FUNbelt tourney, Saturday, March 4. The Herd does not match up well with the Monarchs----ODU is too physical.

I never expected that Texas State would Rise Up and meet The HERD, Saturday evening.

OUCH, I wish it had been ODU.....wait until next year.....

Last edited:
There are the “Pay to Play” tournaments and you have to figure with our home attendance DD and Spears will go after one of these.
Probably so. I’m just not interested in those types of tournaments even when we are in them. Kind of like deciding If you want to go watch your sister’s youngest kid play biddy ball when the NCAA championship game is on tv at the same time. Sorry, sis.

Reactions: Sunshine2269
Yeah, a pay to play tournament where we buy a home game or games to play one of the half dozen directional schools in Michigan, or one of the about two dozen branch schools of Purdue and/or Indiana Universities, e.g., IUPU-Kokomo!! That surely will pack em in the CAM!! NO THANK YOU!!

Yeah, a pay to play tournament where we buy a home game or games to play one of the half dozen directional schools in Michigan, or one of the about two dozen branch schools of Purdue and/or Indiana Universities, e.g., IUPU-Kokomo!! That surely will pack em in the CAM!! NO THANK YOU!!
I stayed in Kokomo when we beat ND, the place will always have a good vibe with me!

Probably so. I’m just not interested in those types of tournaments even when we are in them. Kind of like deciding If you want to go watch your sister’s youngest kid play biddy ball when the NCAA championship game is on tv at the same time. Sorry, sis.
Olde & Geezer:
Respect your senior status, but fortunately the 5000+ fans that have been “filling” up Cam lite will absolutely keep doing so!! I believe if you asked any one of them, they would say that ANY chance to see additional games with this team is gold……

Reactions: KyMUfan
Olde & Geezer:
Respect your senior status, but fortunately the 5000+ fans that have been “filling” up Cam lite will absolutely keep doing so!! I believe if you asked any one of them, they would say that ANY chance to see additional games with this team is gold……
I find myself being wishy washy on this issue...I'm pissed we spit the bit on Friday night in game that would have gotten us an NIT invite but if we can't win the SBC tourny would mind seeing the team again in action...both sides of this debate have merit.

TRUE DAT'.....

Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles but there will be no "home" games in the pay to play tourneys. One is in Daytona and the other one is in Myrtle Beach (I think). So there will be no opportunity to Jam the Cam.

Olde & Geezer:
And that's why MBB will never take a serious step forward. There are no demands for being better. Those pay-to-play tournaments are joke and anyone happy with them is a mark. I know you'll question my fanhood, but the fact is accepting garbage when better can be achieved does not make you a good fan.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles but there will be no "home" games in the pay to play tourneys. One is in Daytona and the other one is in Myrtle Beach (I think). So there will be no opportunity to Jam the Cam.
Waste. Of. Funds.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
And that's why MBB will never take a serious step forward. There are no demands for being better. Those pay-to-play tournaments are joke and anyone happy with them is a mark. I know you'll question my fanhood, but the fact is accepting garbage when better can be achieved does not make you a good fan.
Bleeds - not at all, my fren’. You (we all do, or we wouldn’t spend time here) care about the sports programs at MU. Respect …..

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT