ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech game is a sell out!

The tickets have been purchased by Seat Geek, so technically a sellout. I anticipate a lot of Tech fans snatching up those tickets.

Well. If VT purchases them then at least someone did I guess

Too many of our fans are too busy complaining about scoreboard size, urinals, etc to actually buy a ticket and help fix these dreadful issues that you guys think we have!!
Speaking of scoreboard size, what the fvck is this? This is the thing people were saying was the fourth biggest scoreboard in states that start with the letter “W” that are east of the Mississippi?

Where did the bottom two-thirds go off the scoreboard? Is this thing any bigger than the 70” TCL Black Friday television that Walmart sells for $249?

Speaking of scoreboard size, what the fvck is this? This is the thing people were saying was the fourth biggest scoreboard in states that start with the letter “W” that are east of the Mississippi?

Where did the bottom two-thirds go off the scoreboard? Is this thing any bigger than the 70” TCL Black Friday television that Walmart sells for $249?

In person it really is nice and much much bigger than what we had. That being said Spears' hype tainted the excitement. I know some people just think everything Marshall does is great, but they have got to stop overhyping stuff.

Everyone's expectations were set by the Athletic Director. Not ungrateful deslusions as someone believes. Now it just falls into the "typical Marshall" category. Every project we've done over the last 30 years never lived up to the original promises.

Still nice on its own merit. The scoreboard is no different than the Henderson Center, JCE erector set expansion, and so on.

It looks good, just not 100% completed. Did renderings show it having a thick frame around it? Looks like speakers are just temporarily hung at the top.

At least I hope that's not the finished product.

Well. If VT purchases them then at least someone did I guess

Too many of our fans are too busy complaining about scoreboard size, urinals, etc to actually buy a ticket and help fix these dreadful issues that you guys think we have!!
Aaron has always enjoyed peeing in the troughs while also looking at other mens wrist watches

The tickets have been purchased by Seat Geek, so technically a sellout. I anticipate a lot of Tech fans snatching up those tickets.

I was looking at the seating chart 1 or 2 nights ago and there were only a handful left in any section.

If VT ends up with them, Herd fans had plenty of time.

I’m just glad our tickets are actually wanted on the secondary market for once.

I was looking at the seating chart 1 or 2 nights ago and there were only a handful left in any section.

If VT ends up with them, Herd fans had plenty of time.

I’m just glad our tickets are actually wanted on the secondary market for once.
There are a ton of tickets available. Row 2 in a sideline section has 17 seats in a row available.

My inside the building source says the the scoreboard will function Sat but it may be next year before it’s completely finished. We’ll see.

My inside the building source says the the scoreboard will function Sat but it may be next year before it’s completely finished. We’ll see.
Was there an explanation also provided as to why it would take that long?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT