ADVERTISEMENT

Why do people want Israel to stop?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If a terrorist organization came to America and cut the heads off babies, raped women to the point that it broke their bones, sodomized women to the point they had shit running down their legs, shot old women and men on their porches, burned people, etc. would you want us to stop? The tactics used by Hamas were just like ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Think about that happening here.

Libs would bend over and say, "it's our fault they are mad at us." They would try and negotiate with the savages, the same way most europeans attempted to work with the nazis in WW2, only to be taken over. The SIMPS would most likely cower in fear and offer up their wives and children for additional sacrifice. They would be quick to stand in line for the trains to "reeducation camps".

Libs would bend over and say, "it's our fault they are mad at us." They would try and negotiate with the savages, the same way most europeans attempted to work with the nazis in WW2, only to be taken over. The SIMPS would most likely cower in fear and offer up their wives and children for additional sacrifice. They would be quick to stand in line for the trains to "reeducation camps".
That is why we can't win wars anymore. When you go back and you hear the GWOT vets talk(even at the high special operation level) the rules of engagement put on them, it is ridiculous. How can you win wars doing that?

That is why we can't win wars anymore. When you go back and you hear the GWOT vets talk(even at the high special operation level) the rules of engagement put on them, it is ridiculous. How can you win wars doing that?
Remember back in the old days when we fire bombed germany and Japan (and nuked Japan). We won those wars….

Remember back in the old days when we fire bombed germany and Japan (and nuked Japan). We won those wars….
Correct. We didn't have politicians and lawyers deciding you have to let the guy shoot at you first.

Israel isn't at war with Gaza. It's at war with Hamas. This muddles things a bit with civilians and what the international community finds kosher. Same as it was with us and AQ and ISIS.

I can't speak for the people who oppose what Israel is doing, but from a nation-state angle Israel is losing all the good will and understanding they had....much like we did after 9/11.

Israel is in a no-win situation here. The hostages certainly complicate things...I think this could largely be over if they were all released, but Hamas gives no shits, after all they've got human shields as hostages. It's a real dilemma.

Me, I'd be willing to for the hostages to die to wipe out Hamas, but I'm not sure that's acceptable to Israel.

Reactions: 30CAT
Israel isn't at war with Gaza. It's at war with Hamas. This muddles things a bit with civilians and what the international community finds kosher. Same as it was with us and AQ and ISIS.

I can't speak for the people who oppose what Israel is doing, but from a nation-state angle Israel is losing all the good will and understanding they had....much like we did after 9/11.

Israel is in a no-win situation here. The hostages certainly complicate things...I think this could largely be over if they were all released, but Hamas gives no shits, after all they've got human shields as hostages. It's a real dilemma.

Me, I'd be willing to for the hostages to die to wipe out Hamas, but I'm not sure that's acceptable to Israel.
Israel doesn’t eff around. They went into Argentina and swiped former Nazis without telling or requesting anything of Argentina. They basically kidnapped them. Granted they were NAZIs but israel doesn’t usually adhere to norms

Israel doesn’t eff around. They went into Argentina and swiped former Nazis without telling or requesting anything of Argentina. They basically kidnapped them. Granted they were NAZIs but israel doesn’t usually adhere to norms

And of course, Israel didn't go into Argentina and kill tens of thousands of civilians, it was covert ops.

It's kinda ironic, the rules of the world changed because of what was done to the Jews...and now Israel is criticized as conducting genocide. I don't think it's genocide.

And of course, Israel didn't go into Argentina and kill tens of thousands of civilians, it was covert ops.

It's kinda ironic, the rules of the world changed because of what was done to the Jews...and now Israel is criticized as conducting genocide. I don't think it's genocide.
They should just let Gaza be the state of Palestine and call it a day. It’s got a port and access to economic opportunities. Yes Palestinians will object but they are in no position to object.

They have offered that several times and the savages turned it down. ****'m. Level the place and start over.
More than that, they gave them Gaza, every Jew left, they even dug up and moved all Jewish graves, they left them all the greenhouses to produce food.

What happened? They elected Hamas to run the place, Hamas burned the greenhouse to control the food supply, and Hamas attacked Israel.

They don’t want a state, they want to kill Jews.

In February, Biden issued an unprecedented executive order allowing for sanctions on “persons undermining peace, security and stability in the West Bank,” citing “high levels of extremist settler violence, forced displacement of people and villages and property destruction.”

Read more: Biden Admin to Sanction Jewish Outposts Over 'Settler Violence' | Newsmax.com
I wonder who they have coming up with these names? “Settler violence” “ micro aggression” etc etc. the perpetually offended think tank.

Reactions: KyMUfan

They would blame white people, because white people are racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT