ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Admin is going after Musk for political reasons.

Why? He questions what it is going on in Ukraine and says a deal needs to be reached.

Also, how dare he, has said StarLink cannot continue to provide free satellite comms to Ukraine and the DOD needs to pay for it.

Now the Biden and Dems are after him and his twitter deal and so on.

It is laughable when Dems and Libs called people Fascists. Remember, when they accuse someone of something they are far more guilty of it. But, Jan 6th whining.

Why the hell should he give Ukraine StarLink for free? He has a right to an opinion on the war there. They basicaly fear him because he is a free speech guy and independently wealthy.

TV stuff

- MU football’s home loss to Coastal Carolina will be on NFL Network October 29 at 7PM.

- Sun Belt Conference has announced the 4 time slots on regular TV that it will have this season. One game is set, Alabama @ South Alabama, November 15, 10 ET. The other three are “wildcard” games, all teams will be playing, the game that gets on real TV TBA based on how things are going, January 7, 8ET, January 12, 9 ET, and February 24, 9 ET. All games will be on either ESPN2 or ESPNU. All remaining SBC games and non-conference home games will be on ESPN+ internet.

- The entire SBC tournament, men and women, will be on ESPN+. Women final will be on ESPNU, Men final on ESPN2, both on March 6.

Reports out of Ukraine regarding evacuations or told to leave situation

over the last few days reports are coming in that China has told its citizens to leave Ukraine. They are citing a serious security situation.

China joins Kyrgstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan with that type of accouncement. Kazahstan has accounded their employees will be evacuated from its embassy in Kyiv(the capital) over the next few days.

Sounds like something could be brewing. Reports also coming in that Russia and Belarus are going to stage 100,000 troops on the Northern border with Belarus again.
Reactions: Jartard

Cato post

"I ain’t gone lie I wanna Say some shit bout That Black and Green University in Huntington WV but I’ll keep my comments to myself and wait till I see the 1s I know face to face I’ll never Represent that School again until I get answers Like real answers. #🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡"

Posted on facebook. A lot of past players bashing us in the comments.

Apparently ESPN commentators were bashing him?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT