ADVERTISEMENT

“Common sense has finally prevailed,”

I thought it was amusing that the White House and liar in chief are now reacting to horse manure, media frenzy, and a liberal hoax meant to attack him.

Negative 14,000,000 jobs

I thought it was amusing that the White House and liar in chief are now reacting to horse manure, media frenzy, and a liberal hoax meant to attack him.

Negative 14,000,000 jobs
If you believe the coutry should be shut down then wouldn't every POTUS hasve negative jobs?

If you believe the coutry should be shut down then wouldn't every POTUS hasve negative jobs?

Other presidents wouldn't have reacted to the pandemic as if it wasn't happening. This one failed miserably. Miserably.

14,000,000 net negative jobs and counting.

Other presidents wouldn't have reacted to the pandemic as if it wasn't happening. This one failed miserably. Miserably.

I'm not saying his response was great, but what response that would've saved lives would've also saved jobs?

Get real douchebag. Even Fauci and the liberal media said it was no big deal. They changed their tune about a week or two before Trump, so nobody knew what was happening, mainly due to China withholding info.

Move to China. You'll get to bitch about this all you want, and you'll be with other people who hate this country.

I'm not saying his response was great, but what response that would've saved lives would've also saved jobs?

Posted on March 20, 2020
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/c...a-pandemic-was-widely-expected-at-some-point/

“Almost two months ago, experts were saying that the new virus in Wuhan was potentially a global threat. One month ago, experts were saying that it was likely to be pandemic, and the White House’s response was that this was under control"

Epidemiologists Britta L. Jewell and Nicholas P. Jewell Tuesday wrote in an op-ed in The New York Times that 90 percent of coronavirus deaths in the U.S. could have possibly been avoided if social distancing began March 2, when there were only 11 deaths recorded in the nation
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...0-percent-of-coronavirus-deaths-may-have-been

So, to answer your question, if 90% of deaths had been prevented, would we have gone into a lockdown mode? If your answer is no, then how many job losses would have been prevented?

“Could have possibly”?!?!?!?! There’s no room for doubt in that statement at all

really, what happend when Obama was POTUS and there was the Swine Flu?

If they shut it down like you want how would they have had less job loss?

really, what happend when Obama was POTUS and there was the Swine Flu?

If they shut it down like you want how would they have had less job loss?

Didn't need to shut down. We had a real president at that time. Not only were there much fewer deaths from the swine flu, it originated here in the U S and we didn't have the time to prepare like we did with covid 19.

Didn't need to shut down. We had a real president at that time. Not only were there much fewer deaths from the swine flu, it originated here in the U S and we didn't have the time to prepare like we did with covid 19.
hahahaa, so we didn't need to shut down this time? you are bizarre.

hahahaa, so we didn't need to shut down this time? you are bizarre.

We didn't need to shut down under Obama. moron. Under the liar in chief there are no good options. That's what happens when you elect an inept buffoon. The swine flu took 12,000 american lives. Covid 19 under the lying buffoon has taken over 79,000 lives. But not to worry, it will magically disappear when the weather gets warm.

14,000,000 net negative job "creation" when he likely could have prevented much of both economic loss and loss of lives.

Reactions: Chevy1
I get it - much of what's shared here is trolling, and there's some entertainment value to be sure.

But seriously, comparing what occurred under Obama with H1N1 and Ebola to Trump's COVID response would be laughable if it wasn't so sad and pathetic. After all, 80K deaths and 20% unemployment really aren't laughing matters.

Reactions: extragreen
I get it - much of what's shared here is trolling, and there's some entertainment value to be sure.

But seriously, comparing what occurred under Obama with H1N1 and Ebola to Trump's COVID response would be laughable if it wasn't so sad and pathetic. After all, 80K deaths and 20% unemployment really aren't laughing matters.
You act like any other person would have done some miraculous thing that would have completely stopped covid in its tracks. I have yet to see ANYONE offer a suggestion as to what that one thing would be.

Posted on March 20, 2020
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/c...a-pandemic-was-widely-expected-at-some-point/

“Almost two months ago, experts were saying that the new virus in Wuhan was potentially a global threat. One month ago, experts were saying that it was likely to be pandemic, and the White House’s response was that this was under control"

Epidemiologists Britta L. Jewell and Nicholas P. Jewell Tuesday wrote in an op-ed in The New York Times that 90 percent of coronavirus deaths in the U.S. could have possibly been avoided if social distancing began March 2, when there were only 11 deaths recorded in the nation
https://thehill.com/changing-americ...0-percent-of-coronavirus-deaths-may-have-been

So, to answer your question, if 90% of deaths had been prevented, would we have gone into a lockdown mode? If your answer is no, then how many job losses would have been prevented?

Captain Hindsight is at it again!

What did he do? Stopped all Traffic from China in Fed. 2nd (Was immediately chastised be the D's) and he formed the
Task Force in late Jan. When D's were actively impeaching him.

You prefer "it will magically disappear when it gets warm"?

Not what he said. They were hoping that it would follow the Seasonal pattern of most Flu's. Obviously, it does not.

You act like any other person would have done some miraculous thing that would have completely stopped covid in its tracks. I have yet to see ANYONE offer a suggestion as to what that one thing would be.
I wouldn't have said Obama's response to H1N1 was worse than Trump's Covid performance OR used it as a "what about" comparison.

It's pretty simple if you're able to remove your hatred of the President for a few minutes. China lies, and WHO covered for them. That left the rest of the world unprepared, based on the bad information coming out from those liars. Europe, The Americas, Australia, and the Middle East paid the price due to these liars, and they should be held accountable for many decades to come.

Stop siding with the Chinks.

It's pretty simple if you're able to remove your hatred of the President for a few minutes. China lies, and WHO covered for them. That left the rest of the world unprepared, based on the bad information coming out from those liars. Europe, The Americas, Australia, and the Middle East paid the price due to these liars, and they should be held accountable for many decades to come.

Stop siding with the Chinks.
Certainly able to recognize China and WHO as a huge part of the problem....but that doesn't completely exonerate Trump.

Certainly able to recognize China and WHO as a huge part of the problem....but that doesn't completely exonerate Trump.
he doesn't need to be exonerated of anything. you left wingers and your alliance with the media need to stop all the bullshit. It's gone on now for four years, and people are sick of your shit. get over it already.

he doesn't need to be exonerated of anything. you left wingers and your alliance with the media need to stop all the bullshit. It's gone on now for four years, and people are sick of your shit. get over it already.
Non-stop lies and deceit are pretty tough to "get over". Surprised you hard core right-wingers succumbed to such blatant dishonesty.

We didn't need to shut down under Obama. moron. Under the liar in chief there are no good options. That's what happens when you elect an inept buffoon. The swine flu took 12,000 american lives. Covid 19 under the lying buffoon has taken over 79,000 lives. But not to worry, it will magically disappear when the weather gets warm.

14,000,000 net negative job "creation" when he likely could have prevented much of both economic loss and loss of lives.
which one of those flu's killed a bunch of people? SARS?

Non-stop lies and deceit are pretty tough to "get over". Surprised you hard core right-wingers succumbed to such blatant dishonesty.
I agree with you. Like I said, you left wing nuts, and your media co-conspirators need to cut out all of your bullshit, and start acting like men. We've seen nothing but lies coming out of the democrats and Obama leftovers. Good news is coming soon though, as Durham will be releasing a very damning report.

I agree with you. Like I said, you left wing nuts, and your media co-conspirators need to cut out all of your bullshit, and start acting like men. We've seen nothing but lies coming out of the democrats and Obama leftovers. Good news is coming soon though, as Durham will be releasing a very damning report.
I referred to Schiff as a preening ahole months ago - was offended by his lies just like I am Trump.

Does being "a man" require subverting personal values to support a guy like Trump? Just curious.

I referred to Schiff as a preening ahole months ago - was offended by his lies just like I am Trump.

Does being "a man" require subverting personal values to support a guy like Trump? Just curious.
first of all, if you think my personal values are top notch, then you know nothing about me. I make Charles Manson look like a decent human being. But, back to your question, when a man like Trump is subject to something like this, then yes, I will defend him non stop 24/7. The liberals of this country are nothing more than douche bag assholes. Maybe not all of them, but at least 98% of them are acting like moronic fools for not only the last four years, but going back two decades of nothing but pure BS assholes. It won't be long until there's an all out war in this country. I know it sounds far fetched, but wait and see. This thing is going to explode before long, and it's not going to be pretty.

first of all, if you think my personal values are top notch, then you know nothing about me. I make Charles Manson look like a decent human being. But, back to your question, when a man like Trump is subject to something like this, then yes, I will defend him non stop 24/7. The liberals of this country are nothing more than douche bag assholes. Maybe not all of them, but at least 98% of them are acting like moronic fools for not only the last four years, but going back two decades of nothing but pure BS assholes. It won't be long until there's an all out war in this country. I know it sounds far fetched, but wait and see. This thing is going to explode before long, and it's not going to be pretty.
I have said for a couple of years. It is coming.

It is going to be ugly and these leftist assholes don't know what they are in for.

No. He did not. Americans were exempt from the restrictions and 40,000 people flew here from China in the following 2 months after the "ban".

Feb. 10
“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

What was he supposed to do no let Americans back into the country? Maybe, I should have clarified for the less intelligent on the board.

"What did he do? Stopped all Unnecessary Traffic from China in Fed. 2nd"

Second. If you are going to quote me and make the point that I already made. At least quote the WHOLE statement, not a partial to prove some lame ass suggestion.

What was he supposed to do no let Americans back into the country? Maybe, I should have clarified for the less intelligent on the board.

Second. If you are going to quote me and make the point that I already made. At least quote the WHOLE statement, not a partial to prove some lame ass suggestion.

It doesn't matter how Trump responded. The left would criticize every single thing about what he did or didn't do. They act as if their own side wasn't preaching how COVID was nothing more than a variation of the flu and to just take same precautions.

Yeah...I see your point - Trump is just another innocent victim of leftist injustice. Don't disagree the press goes after him daily.....and I believe much of it's unproductive perhaps even a little undeserved - fact is, I've turned off the news and rarely watch his daily briefing anymore - it's a waste of time. However, his daily lies provides fuel to the media's frenzy.

Trump's lies have bankrupted his credibility.

Didnt Chuck Toddler quote a partial statement of Barr just 2 days ago. What a leftard a-hole.

What was he supposed to do no let Americans back into the country?

Hey idiot, does it require 2 months to let Americans back in the country? 2 MONTHS after the ban, direct flights from China were landing in our airports, and with spotty screening once they arrived.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT