ADVERTISEMENT

“Common sense has finally prevailed,”

Posted on March 20, 2020
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/c...a-pandemic-was-widely-expected-at-some-point/

“Almost two months ago, experts were saying that the new virus in Wuhan was potentially a global threat. One month ago, experts were saying that it was likely to be pandemic, and the White House’s response was that this was under control"
Hey idiot, does it require 2 months to let Americans back in the country? 2 MONTHS after the ban, direct flights from China were landing in our airports, and with spotty screening once they arrived.

You are forgetting the whole point of the post. My original was too your allegation that the Trump Admin. Didn't do anything during the first of March , end of Feb. I responded that they did. They stopped travel. So they did take it seriously. They didn't ignore it like you are trying portray.

You are forgetting the whole point of the post. My original was too your allegation that the Trump Admin. Didn't do anything during the first of March , end of Feb. I responded that they did. They stopped travel. So they did take it seriously. They didn't ignore it like you are trying portray.

I'm not forgetting anything. I posted the facts to refute your post that was almost entirely false.

First, all traffic from China was not banned.
There was almost an entire absence of any liberals attacking him for the China travel restrictions.
And the liar in chief said what I posted.

I'm not forgetting anything. I posted the facts to refute your post that was almost entirely false.

First, all traffic from China was not banned.
There was almost an entire absence of any liberals attacking him for the China travel restrictions.
And the liar in chief said what I posted.
Except for Biden's xenophobic, racist comment.

Reactions: johns1124
EG on one hand you want things shut down until it's safe. I do too. But then turn around and blame trump for all the unemployed. Unemployed working folks know it's not Trump's fault. Of course he could have handled it much better. He barely said a word at first and people panicked even then and rushed the stores. Had he told them the full impact of the virus their would have been riots. If they can hold out until the election trump will lose, maybe. He keeps sending people enough money like 4000 a month he would win. He didn't think he was going to win. This book I'm reading shows trump thought he would lose for sure. Said he turned white as a ghost and was speechless when told he had won. His wife started crying. Not cheers of joy either. Totally unprepared to run the country. Being that ignorant to so much pertaining to being president he has done fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT