ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m Tired of Freeloading Billionaires”

They pay a smaller percentage of income tax than you do. They need to pay more, that or your whining about deficits and debts need to cease forever, not just when a republican is president.

Jose and Hector might become Democrats, but they can't vote.

They pay a smaller percentage of income tax than you do. They need to pay more, that or your whining about deficits and debts need to cease forever, not just when a republican is president.

If I came to you and said I will buy a million dollars worth of your cabinets are you going to give me the same price as the guy who wants to buy $10,000 worth?

Yes, Pocahontas actually said this last night. People like Mark Zuckerburg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc are freeloaders and have added nothing to society whatsoever. It’s high time they “pay their fair share” so Jose and Hector’s families can sneak into Texas and become Democrats.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/demo...ed-of-freeloading-billionaires-031040597.html
First of all if you start taxing billionaires at a higher rate they will simply take their money and leave. Also, buy your reasoning then the half of low income Americans that pay no taxes should pay some taxes. Right shouldn’t they also pay their fair share?

Reactions: i am herdman
First of all if you start taxing billionaires at a higher rate they will simply take their money and leave. Also, buy your reasoning then the half of low income Americans that pay no taxes should pay some taxes. Right shouldn’t they also pay their fair share?

I think you meant to quote Greed, LOL.

at any case, YOU GOT EM NOW!

If I came to you and said I will buy a million dollars worth of your cabinets are you going to give me the same price as the guy who wants to buy $10,000 worth?

Terrible analogy^^^^. If you make 30% profit off those cabinets are you going to eliminate the entire 30% of profit for that million dollar sale?

Terrible analogy^^^^. If you make 30% profit off those cabinets are you going to eliminate the entire 30% of profit for that million dollar sale?

giphy.gif

How were you ever a business owner? It’s too late in your life to learn Economics 101, but when you can purchase in bulk, you pay a lower price because products are distributed at a cheaper price. You do not eliminate the profit margin.

"You do not eliminate the profit margin."

Which is my exact point. If you give tax breaks to those who pay no income tax, you not only eliminate the profit, you lose money.

Quotes the wrong guy, doesn't know the difference between "buy" and "by" . . . yep, a deplorable by all accounts.

Other that pointing out these harmless errors, what did you contribute?

Doesn't know the difference between "that" and "than," ignores errors and doesn't strive for greatness . . . yep, a deplorable by all accounts.

Quotes the wrong guy, doesn't know the difference between "buy" and "by" . . . yep, a deplorable by all accounts.

You've already said you avoid paying taxes, so any input you may have on this topic is irrelevant and unwanted.

There is a big difference between paying a smaller percentage of taxes and “freeloading billionaires.”

Have you ever had a million dollar sale in which you purposely voided all the profit?
They pay a smaller percentage but pay more overall. How is that hard to understand? Someone also mentioned buying in bulk to produce more profit. Then, also when we buy in bulk we make more money elsewhere.

Good Lord.

They pay a smaller percentage but pay more overall. How is that hard to understand? Someone also mentioned buying in bulk to produce more profit. Then, also when we buy in bulk we make more money elsewhere.

Good Xenu.

FIFY so Greed would understand

Typical liberal. Ignore the facts and go to personal attacks. Perfect example of Saul alynskey tactics from 12 rules for radicals

Typical liberal. Ignore the facts and go to personal attacks. Perfect example of Saul alynskey tactics from 12 rules for radicals

The "facts" are that you have different ethics than I do. I believe that those who have earned wealth due to being in this country have more of a responsibility to help those in need in this country than those in need have to help those who are wealthy.

That means the wealthy will carry a bigger burden.

Like your buddy, Rifle?

I'm not wealthy. I'm comfortable.

I’m sure billionaires ONLY get there money from the “income” sources that are taxed at basic income rates

I believe that those who have earned wealth due to being in this country have more of a responsibility to help those in need in this country than those in need have to help those who are wealthy.

Elizabeth Warren is going to be upset with you for stealing her lines.

You've already said you avoid paying taxes, so any input you may have on this topic is irrelevant and unwanted.

It's all on the up and up tough. We've got multiple six figure properties and a clothing budget more than my mortgage on a taxable income (according to the IRS) which is <$85K/year.

I need his accountant.

You're in WAY over your head.
But yet still no response about the fact that half of Americans already Pay little or no taxes. And that in this country the wealthy already pay the majority of taxes. So your idea is to have them pay more. How is that fair?

Let me help you.

Bwah haha
The ones that pay zero
But yet still no response about the fact that half of Americans already Pay little or no taxes. And that in this country the wealthy already pay the majority of taxes. So your idea is to have them pay more. How is that fair?

I didnt mention anything about fair. But the only way this nation works economically is if we go back to higher tax rates for the wealthy.

Bwah haha
The ones that pay zero

I didnt mention anything about fair. But the only way this nation works economically is if we go back to higher tax rates for the wealthy.
My nearly 20% growth on my 401k disagrees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT