ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m Tired of Freeloading Billionaires”

you mean like hobby cabinetmakers in Wayne?

Yeah, those. The ones doing hobby cabinetmaking for homes and businesses of hobby doctors and hobby State representatives and the ones turing down the men's basketball locker room at the hobby Marshall University. Yep those.

I disagree. Facebook connects family and friends across the world. Like anything else, how good or bad it is depends on how you use it.

How people use it isn't the point...it's how the ChiComs use Zuck like a bitch, and the Russians too (and other governments, but those two will do as examples). He's a pussy and the wrong man for the job.

Terrible analogy^^^^. If you make 30% profit off those cabinets are you going to eliminate the entire 30% of profit for that million dollar sale?
Absolutely not.
IF you make 30% profit on that $10,000 sale, you've made $3,000. If you make 30% profit on that million dollar sale, you make $300,000 profit. But if you discount the million dollar sale to a 15% profit, you still make $150,000. And you didn't do too much more work. I'll take that profit margin any day of the week.

Who is "they"?

About 46 percent of all tax filers (individuals or households) pay no federal income taxes each year because of various exclusions. High-income tax filers make up a tiny portion of that number, but they are by far the biggest beneficiaries. More than half of the tax revenue lost to the most common tax exclusions stays in the pockets of the richest one-fifth of Americans, according to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office.

While it's rare for high-earners to pay no federal income tax, it's not unheard of. In 2011, for instance, about 433,000 tax filers with incomes over $100,000 paid no federal income tax, according to estimates based on limited IRS data by the Tax Policy Center, a nonprofit think tank. That number includes approximately 4,000 filers with an income of $1 million or more.

Those are they.^^^

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-millionaires-dont-pay-federal-income-taxes/

I disagree. Facebook connects family and friends across the world. Like anything else, how good or bad it is depends on how you use it.
.What a joke. Facebook causes more trouble and divides America. Go visit your family. FB has people texting instead of fellowshipping with their families. Of course FB plays a role in families not speaking. Not all is bad but that's the trap That gets me. Satan has an ally with FB when he gets his ducks in a row. Ducks being people.

About 46 percent of all tax filers (individuals or households) pay no federal income taxes each year because of various exclusions. High-income tax filers make up a tiny portion of that number, but they are by far the biggest beneficiaries. More than half of the tax revenue lost to the most common tax exclusions stays in the pockets of the richest one-fifth of Americans, according to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office.

While it's rare for high-earners to pay no federal income tax, it's not unheard of. In 2011, for instance, about 433,000 tax filers with incomes over $100,000 paid no federal income tax, according to estimates based on limited IRS data by the Tax Policy Center, a nonprofit think tank. That number includes approximately 4,000 filers with an income of $1 million or more.

Those are they.^^^ Those could be the only words in this post that are yours. The rest you copied it seems because it doesn't sound like you. The Washington post is so biased like fox and CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-millionaires-dont-pay-federal-income-taxes/

not bad for having everything tucked away in something safe. come on out to the deep water, mine's up well over 30% since big dick don took over.

I am conservative and getting older. I play it safe. My 401K is actually based on age and changes as you age.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT