ADVERTISEMENT

“To me, it kind of seemed like they already gave up before we even kicked the ball off..."

That's just another prick from that dirty program taking a jab at us. A lot of the players were playing hard, but we were missing quite a few good players on both sides of the ball due to injuries, etc. I would like for Wales to say that to Carter's face and see what happens.

That's just another prick from that dirty program taking a jab at us. A lot of the players were playing hard, but we were missing quite a few good players on both sides of the ball due to injuries, etc. I would like for Wales to say that to Carter's face and see what happens.

Truth hurts when it slaps you right in the face doesn't it? Everyone but you Doc apologists can see this team quit a long time ago

remember when we were kicking the shit out of everybody and everybody called us "dirty"...

funny how that works...

Reactions: raleighherdfan
remember when we were kicking the shit out of everybody and everybody called us "dirty"...

funny how that works...
We've never been considered dirty in Doc's time at MU, but WKU pretty much talk trash the entire game, and start fights with just about everyone they play. FWIW, some of the players said that Louisville was the dirtiest team they had played against, and the common denominator is Petrino and Brohm recruited both sets of players. Hell, one Louisville player even threatened to shoot one of our players.

We've never been considered dirty in Doc's time at MU, but WKU pretty much talk trash the entire game, and start fights with just about everyone they play. FWIW, some of the players said that Louisville was the dirtiest team they had played against, and the common denominator is Petrino and Brohm recruited both sets of players. Hell, one Louisville player even threatened to shoot one of our players.

did you watch us play this year?

we had more 15 yard personal foul penalties than any team in the country. we also got up and the face of the opposing team after 80% of our "good" plays even when down triple digits on the scoreboard.

don't be a crybaby Toledump or Cryami fan from our MAC days...

out of 128 FBS teams...

Capture.png

Nothing will happen, he is speaking the Truth and he isnt the first player or person to say something like that this season

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Seriously do you want P*ssy ass players here?

Reactions: HubbMU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT