ADVERTISEMENT

…..If I’m Lyon l’m dyin’…

She will be tough to replace and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a bunch of players follow her.

Well, some circumstances include that (1) she is a North Carolina native, so going "home"; (2) She played softball at UNC, hence it is her alma mater; and (3) the UNC Coach she played for is retiring after several decades as the Head UNC softball Coach. Hence, Smith-Lyon seems a "natural" replacement.

Well, some circumstances include that (1) she is a North Carolina native, so going "home"; (2) She played softball at UNC, hence it is her alma mater; and (3) the UNC Coach she played for is retiring after several decades as the Head UNC softball Coach. Hence, Smith-Lyon seems a "natural" replacement.
Did Spears attend any of the SBC playoff games?? I wonder if he had if she may have stayed. That’s what I am hearing

Did Spears attend any of the SBC playoff games?? I wonder if he had if she may have stayed. That’s what I am hearing
You are hearing….from whom? I’m sure that the six figures increase in salary, the opportunity to possibly finish her career at her alma mater & compete in a P5 conference with much better chances at qualifying for the post season would’ve melted away when she looked up into the stands that day in Loosiana and saw Chris Spears in the crowd!
I say you’re hearing bullshit……..

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You are hearing….from whom? I’m sure that the six figures increase in salary, the opportunity to possibly finish her career at her alma mater & compete in a P5 conference with much better chances at qualifying for the post season would’ve melted away when she looked up into the stands that day in Loosiana and saw Chris Spears in the crowd!
I say you’re hearing bullshit……..
People that when they call she answers the phone

It couldn't have been the fact she is going back to her alma mater, where she played, closer to her parents, doubling her salary for she and her husband. It's because that damn Spears is the devil and didn't attend any SB tourney games. LOL!

Guys, got to say that hopefully both of our former ADs are enjoying a fulfilling and healthy retirement. For MH, I'm sure he's getting in a lot of relaxing fishing!! As for Kayo, well, as some dude down in the Florida Keys once said, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT