ADVERTISEMENT

$10.33 for lunch at Taco Bell

2 beef crunchy tacos $2.78
2 beef soft tacos $2.78
1 Pinto and Cheese $1.99
1 Medium Sft Drink $1.99( they were out of ice as well, 1.99 no ice)

sub total $9.54
Tax .79(so they can pay people not to work and cause this shit to start with)

-------------------------------------------------

$10.33
Weren't tacos .99 before Trump took office?

Sadly, I’m going to have to learn to cook something. I eat out most of the time and last week had a meal for one at Applebee’s. Thirty bucks with tip and calling the food mediocre would be a stretch.

Methed believes pay raises to those in upper brackets don't factor into inflation. He's an idiot. Don't be like methed.
I believe pay raises to all brackets factor into inflation, whereas you only believe that pay raises to the upper brackets cause inflation. You are so stupid.

Well, did you?

Could a person really make shit like that up? I'd like to be able to, but it's real.

I've got more, but gotta go for now.
Clearly I'm the only one, as I didn't notice a response from anyone else in here.

I am pretty sure Taco Bell no longer has Pintos and Cheese on the menu. It was replaced with black beans.

Are you ordering off some secret menu, like at In n Out Burger?
I just order pintos and cheese. They make em. Just say side order of pintos and cheese. Put em right in the plastic container with red sauce and cheese. I like to add fire sauce to them

2 soft tacos
2 crunchy tacos
1 pintos and cheese
Medium drink.

Say what? Dining room was even closed. No help.

No Inflation folks. Move along.

10.33 for that stuff. We are screwed.

The speedy Gonzales from the real Mexicans is not that much.
WTF? Are you just testing to see if anyone is still reading your posts?
Xenu and Kate Branson are cut of the same cloth…the figment of someone’s imagination. Old chick sure know a lot about sports, cars, a certain state, etc…lol.

Xenu and Kate Branson are cut of the same cloth…the figment of someone’s imagination. Old chick sure know a lot about sports, cars, a certain state, etc…lol.
That would mean you're delusional. You've tripped over a truth and survived.

I used to be a man, but became Kate when I got hydrocele surgery.

Look it up. Completely transforms your life once your shit grows into a grapefruit and they have to bust it. It got busted up about 1000 other ways too.

Some remnant of it's still there. Deformed, battered, useless all around.

I used to be a man, but became Kate when I got hydrocele surgery.

Look it up. Completely transforms your life once your shit grows into a grapefruit and they have to bust it. It got busted up about 1000 other ways too.

Some remnant of it's still there. Deformed, battered, useless all around.
Dear God. I looked it up and looked up the images. I was on the VPN for work also. If they say anything, I am going to claim HIPPA.

Reactions: Jartard
I'd like to have this discussion with you. However, you seem to run when you see people from this board in person. Especially those you have attempted to act like an internet badass with.
You're a lying idiot.

You're wife ever stop dating other men??

I'd like to have this discussion with you. However, you seem to run when you see people from this board in person. Especially those you have attempted to act like an internet badass with.
Will this discussion include visual evidence of your wife sleeping around?

Sadly, I’m going to have to learn to cook something. I eat out most of the time and last week had a meal for one at Applebee’s. Thirty bucks with tip and calling the food mediocre would be a stretch.
Home Chef. We spend about $65 a week for three meals for two of us, that's far cheaper than eating out. It's fancy stuff. They send you all of the ingredients and instructions. The other four days you can eat sandwiches or grill out, like men are meant to do.

Reactions: greengeezer
Home Chef. We spend about $65 a week for three meals for two of us, that's far cheaper than eating out. It's fancy stuff. They send you all of the ingredients and instructions. The other four days you can eat sandwiches or grill out, like men are meant to do.
How tiny are the portions?

I’ve used a few different services. I’ve been using Every Plate for the past couple of months. It’s $38 per week for 3 meals for 2 people. Food is pretty good too.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I have my wife go to the store. That's my plan. Seems to work. I fire up the grill every now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: alphasig1053
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT