ADVERTISEMENT

10 is killing us.

Originally posted by TwolfHerdfan:
Not sure who it is but the kid needs to ride the bench.
I never feel that benching an all-conference player was a good thing.

Tindal has been beat many times this year. If he would simply look back and play the ball once he knows its in the air, it would probably help a great deal. Then again its not just Tindal that needs to improve in this area. The secondary as an entire unit needs to get better in the offseason. Brandon Doughty has been granted a 6th year of eligibility. If our secondary doesnt improve Doughty is going to torch them big time again.

Originally posted by sportsphantom1:
Tindal has been beat many times this year. If he would simply look back and play the ball once he knows its in the air, it would probably help a great deal. Then again its not just Tindal that needs to improve in this area. The secondary as an entire unit needs to get better in the offseason. Brandon Doughty has been granted a 6th year of eligibility. If our secondary doesnt improve Doughty is going to torch them big time again.
Honestly, our secondary was amazing all year aside from the WKU game. Strongest unit if you ask me. Tindal does need to get better at playing the ball, but I felt overall we had the best coverage we've had in 10-15 years.

Our secondary has been strong because of the play of our front 7 all year.

And Tindal isn't the only DB in the country who doesn't notice when the ball is in the air. I've seen it all over college football for the past how many years. It's like they aren't being taught to look at the hands and eyes of the WR anymore

WKU is the only QB that killed us because he is the only true throwing QB we faced. ODU QB wasn't that good and had a horrible offensive line. LT was horrid. And the rest we played couldn't start at QB for a good HS team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT