ADVERTISEMENT

Russia killing off political rivals is SOP

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Ever since 1917 when greeds pal Lenin came to power, Russia has been known for killing political dissidents and rivals. Let’s not act like we are shocked about that and that it’s something new.

Ever since 1917 when greeds pal Lenin came to power, Russia has been known for killing political dissidents and rivals. Let’s not act like we are shocked about that and that it’s something new.
No it’s just new to have a former US President saying he should be allowed to do the same thing

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No one is shocked that you're a lying idiot.

Let’s stay focused here. Everyone knows that Russia kills people off and or sends them to Gulag. It’s the faux outrage in the media and the dog and pony show collecting statements of condemnation. Everyone knows it will happen again.

Let’s stay focused here. Everyone knows that Russia kills people off and or sends them to Gulag. It’s the faux outrage in the media and the dog and pony show collecting statements of condemnation. Everyone knows it will happen again.
Why is a thing happening over and over again not a reason to be outraged?

What good does it do you to be outaged? Post solidarity chants on FB that Russian people won’t see?

I’m no fan of Putin or Russia but the dog and pony show of faux outrage will change nothing inside Russia.

I thought the entire basis of modern liberal ideology is that the US shouldn't force our beliefs and practices on other countries and their societies? "We are not the world's police"...at least it was pre-Trump. It seems Obumma's continuance of bombing mud huts in the middle east when this mantra started to change.

Shit, your party loves communism (Russia, Venezuela, Cuba) too, at least prior to Hillary making up reasons why she lost. Fact is, your ilk still wants communism here. Frankly, the Butt Trumper judge and DA in NY are putting that state closer and closer to mirroring a Chavez Venezuela and Castro Cuba.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeauxHerd
I thought the entire basis of modern liberal ideology is that the US shouldn't force our beliefs and practices on other countries and their societies? "We are not the world's police"...at least it was pre-Trump. It seems Obumma's continuance of bombing mud huts in the middle east that this mantra started to change.

Shit, your party loves communism (Russia, Venezuela, Cuba) too, at least prior to Hillary making up reasons why she lost. Fact is, your ilk still wants communism here. Frankly, the Butt Trumper judge and DA in NY is putting that state closer and closer to mirroring a Chavez Venezuela and Castro Cuba.
Yes, the Democrats are well known for their love of noted communists Russia.

Democrats (and Republicans) both want to play Team America World Police and have for at least my entire life, and from my understanding there hasn’t been much variety in this since WWII. Trump is more different than that than any other major politician, unless you count Tulsi. Biden is basically the same as Obama who is basically the same as Clinton who is basically the same as Bush.

What good does it do you to be outaged? Post solidarity chants on FB that Russian people won’t see?

I’m no fan of Putin or Russia but the dog and pony show of faux outrage will change nothing inside Russia.
What good does any outrage ever do? You all are outraged about things Biden does or things a whole host of other people do all the time. It’s outrageous so people are outraged. Outrage isn’t necessarily logical or productive.

What good does any outrage ever do? You all are outraged about things Biden does or things a whole host of other people do all the time. It’s outrageous so people are outraged. Outrage isn’t necessarily logical or productive.
Being outraged by Trump or Biden etc makes sense because we are in America and it’s here.

Yes, the Democrats are well known for their love of noted communists. Russia.

Democrats (and Republicans) both want to play Team America World Police and have for at least my entire life, and from my understanding there hasn’t been much variety in this since WWII. Trump is more different than that than any other major politician, unless you count Tulsi. Biden is basically the same as Obama who is basically the same as Clinton who is basically the same as Bush.
Democrats love Communists...period.

So the Dem position is, the US shouldn't be the world's police when a Repub is in office. Got it.

Being outraged by Trump or Biden etc makes sense because we are in America and it’s here.
Details....details....details.

So the Dem position is, the US shouldn't be the world's police when a Repub is in office. Got it.
And vice versa.

Fine. There was a lot of outrage about the Hamas attacks on Israel even though they’ve been killing each other forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT