ADVERTISEMENT

Don't know if we could beat any of the teams below us, other than CC, but we could crack top 15 2 weeks from now.

Would like to see us get an agreement w/BYU. 12/05 is open for both teams. A 1-1? I don’t mind going there first. Might even get a good slot on broadcast TV.....I realize we could potentially be losing a chance at a NY6 bowl. But, we need the work, and we would still have 2 weeks to get ready for CUSA Champ........

Would like to see us get an agreement w/BYU. 12/05 is open for both teams. A 1-1? I don’t mind going there first. Might even get a good slot on broadcast TV.....I realize we could potentially be losing a chance at a NY6 bowl. But, we need the work, and we would still have 2 weeks to get ready for CUSA Champ........
.000001% chance we get a NY6 bowl. If we played BYU they would beat us by 28.

We’ve arguably have played a better schedule compared to BYU this season. They beat UTSA by 7. They beat La Tech at home worse, but we also took the foot off the gas and were on the road...I definitely don’t see them beating us by 28.

bgr28 - and you’re saying this about the team that recently beat lowly UTSA by 7? At home? And as for the NY6 - The only NY6 G5 ahead of us at this point is Cincy. No doubt they are better than us, but they still have to play Memphis @UCF @Houston and the possibility that the postponed Tulsa game could potentially be played on 12/05.....compare that to our remaining games, + their low ceiling for moving a whole lot higher, + us continuing to stay even & move up in the polls each week.....I’m just saying one slip up by UC and we could become the fav....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT