ADVERTISEMENT

Another arrogant, racist liberal on full display

I was looking back at Robert Byrd’s support for Israel. Knowing Byrd’s history, it’s not surprising he was personally against providing Israel with funds.

Reactions: Jartard
I was looking back at Robert Byrd’s support for Israel. Knowing Byrd’s history, it’s not surprising he was personally against providing Israel with funds.
Yet Byrd never blocked funding for Israel. On the other hand, we have a bunch of magats wanting to block funding for Ukraine. You're a hypocrite.

I blindly support giving US$$ to a country that believes Jesus is a liar.
ahhhhh, so that's it. you do hate israel. you do hate jews.

ho lee shit, this one finally came full circle, it was just a matter of time before you outted yourself as an antisemite.

congrats, racist, on coming out of the racist closet.

ho lee shit, this one finally came full circle, it was just a matter of time before you outted yourself as an antisemite.

Yes. We knew that is what he has been trying to get too. He's as big a coward as the animals that crossed Israel's border. ExtraGED supports the killing and raping of the innocent in the name of Jesus.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Yes. Bigots going to bigot.
Byrd never hid his personal feelings on funding Israel. Which is wild because he did try to hide his affiliation with the Klan (the secret everyone knew). Not too shocked a Klan member wasn’t too fond of the Jews. I bet I can guess how Byrd supporters feel about Jews as well.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.
But then you're also an idiot. Want proof?? It's everywhere.

Yes. We knew that is what he has been trying to get too. He's as big a coward as the animals that crossed Israel's border. ExtraGED supports the killing and raping of the innocent in the name of Jesus.
^^^Someone hocked up a lying phlegmwad.

Byrd never hid his personal feelings on funding Israel. Which is wild because he did try to hide his affiliation with the Klan (the secret everyone knew). Not too shocked a Klan member wasn’t too fond of the Jews. I bet I can guess how Byrd supporters feel about Jews as well.
I don't have to guess about you being an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT