ADVERTISEMENT

2 damn years later and they wont give up the mask talk

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Damn let it go..why are they still clinging you hat shit? The miracle mask cure of fix is not coming.

Shut up a out it already. CDC issues new guidelines. Rolling my eyes

And I had the China Virus. All this mask shit is just desperate pie in the sky crap.

Mask. Double Mask. Triple Mask. Oh no K95 mask.

One of the biggest libs I work with work won't wear it. He walks around and says I did eat they asked . He says hey I got Vaccinated, got the virus, got boosted, he'll with em. Well good for him.

These morons in DC just won't let it go.

Anybody else want to hear how the oath breaker feels about masks....????

DeSantis would have been 'much louder' if he knew early on feds would shut down the country​

People like Fauci panicked," DeSantis said as he expressed frustration with the lockdown measures. "They were following the data out of China, which is not trustworthy."

"Fauci funded them at the Wuhan lab, and he lied about it," DeSantis added. "Why is he not being prosecuted for lying to Congress?"

Makes me really question life.

I have seen people willingly accept a lot of shit that I wouldn't, but this is way past it. Stuff like this makes me think that the 47,000 people in the United States or whatever it is that kills themselves every year are way smarter than the rest of us.

I don't get it. I don't get making life any worse than it already is. It sucks bigtime, yet people are all about making it worse for nothing.

The only reason they want to force the mask is because they're stupid enough to think it works, but it does suck to wear, so they want to force you into their make believe mission of sacrifice.

Just all garbage that I will remember and be grateful for when I get cancer and can be out of it soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT