ADVERTISEMENT

2020 schedule

island - due to leap year in 2020, 11/14 will occur on Saturday! Just guessing, because the dates aren’t official, but looks like we would be @ ODU...

CUSA leadership does plenty wrong, surely they won’t have us on the road on 11/14.

Something tells me that it will be FAU here...

No info, just a feeling.

island - due to leap year in 2020, 11/14 will occur on Saturday! Just guessing, because the dates aren’t official, but looks like we would be @ ODU...
I know the league does us no favors. However, it seems to me it is to their benefit for that game yo be in Huntington.

I know it's in the middle of the conference part of the schedule. But it would have been really special if we could have hosted ECU on that date. I suspect we would have gotten serious consideration for ESPN Game Day.

I know it's in the middle of the conference part of the schedule. But it would have been really special if we could have hosted ECU on that date. I suspect we would have gotten serious consideration for ESPN Game Day.[/QUOTE

ATL, agree with your last sentence, but believe it we are having a very good season, we should receive serious consideration for GAME DAY regardless of opponent. Preferably against a strong conference opponent, maybe FAU. Game Day has gone to non "power" locations before; even an FCS school, James Madison, has hosted them once or twice. With OOC games against ECU, Ohio U., Boise and Pitt, the last 2 at home, the HERD and Coach Holliday have a chance to make a statement. Really an opportunity to seriously contend for a New Year's Day Bowl slot, IMO. If that comes to pass, MU should be a serious Game DAY contender, not only for the anniversary of the crash.

The conference will allow a team certain dates for home games in most instances. I feel sure this will be one of those

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT