ADVERTISEMENT

***2022 SCHEDULE HAS BEEN RELEASED***

Dude.

MU is playing two I-AAs. That is two wins. BGSU was 4-8 last year and hasn’t had a winning season since 2015.

Troy and Georgia Southern both had losing records last year. Beating teams with losing records is what CH football is all about. JMU was not ready for this move up. The other teams that moved up, starting with us and followed by almost everyone in this conference, had a multi-year plan. JMU didn’t. The Big 2 broke up with the Little 8 and caused a cascade effect throughout the division, and JMU took its shot. It will be a I-AA de facto for at least a couple years (although, in the long run, I expect them to be very good after that).

So that is five. ODU is garbage. So that is 6.

So the question is simple. Can CH turn things around and finally beat a team with a winning record?

I believe he has every chance of winning a game, or even two, against winning teams next year. Snyder’s record (33 games before he won a game in I-A versus a team with a winning record) is probably not in danger at all. CH has every shot at beating a team with a winning record, this coming year, or maybe the next.
Since you mentioned Snyder, let's take it a step further. Of Doc's 85 wins as our coach, only 26 came against teams with winning records.

May the 2022 season get here quickly so we can see some Sun Belt Conference games and NOT schools that are leftovers in C-USA anymore. Although the 22 season is going to be an uphill climb on the front end of the season, at least it's an improvement.

"Bring On Da HERD"

********** Sam would defend us playing whatever JV level garbage CUSA is bringing in next season.
You have been called out for link, failed to find any, and the exposed as a liar. Have you no shame?

Give it a rest. You don't have a point.

But, remember this. In four or five years, I will, Lord willing, still be supporting the Herd, and you and your ilk, the newness having worn off the SBC, will be saying the same garbage about our new conference as you said about the old ones. And saying the same things about our bowl trips as the old ones (mainly because all G5 league plug into the same bowl.) You want MU to be in a P5 conference, and that will never happen. Nothing we present will every please you. MU sports is just not for you.

You have been called out for link, failed to find any, and the exposed as a liar. Have you no shame?

Give it a rest. You don't have a point.

But, remember this. In four or five years, I will, Lord willing, still be supporting the Herd, and you and your ilk, the newness having worn off the SBC, will be saying the same garbage about our new conference as you said about the old ones. And saying the same things about our bowl trips as the old ones (mainly because all G5 league plug into the same bowl.) You want MU to be in a P5 conference, and that will never happen. Nothing we present will every please you. MU sports is just not for you.

This post pretty much confirms what I've been saying about you and what you've been saying about yourself.
If there was ever a needed link, your post is it.

You claim to be supporting MU even if/when the newness of SBC wears off, which I am sure you did in CUSA.
This means, you're happy with the poor status quo. Myself and my ilk, will be demanding MU do more and be better...constantly raising the bar for MU.
You, on the other hand, have often dismissed and unsupported things like the baseball stadium, and were against MU leaving CUSA because you "respected the conference" or something dumb like that.

Face it, if MU were still in CUSA, you'd be defending the new members and claiming everyone else is dumb and unsupportive, when the writing is on the wall that the conference is now, very garbage.

So basically, you're against MU improving itself while claiming to be supportive of it. Akin to the fans who think MU is on ohio state level in the G5 but then cower in the corner when asked to step up financial donations with, "but, MU is poor."
Wow Sam, you somehow managed to be your own classification of fan with your actions and lack thereof.

Again, you were asked for just one link. You failed. Then you lied.

In a few years, when you are saying the same things about Texas State, that you used to say about UTSA; and the same things about Georgia Southern you used to say about UAB, see ya.

I will be supporting the Herd.

MU sports are just not for you.

Again, you were asked for just one link. You failed. Then you lied.

In a few years, when you are saying the same things about Texas State, that you used to say about UTSA; and the same things about Georgia Southern you used to say about UAB, see ya.

I will be supporting the Herd.

Uhm...UTSA is moving up in the world. They finally put together what their projected value was and won CUSA...so uhm...congrats to them?

Maybe you've realized you're so fundamentally wrong to defend MU in CUSA to the point you consider it lesser fandom in doing anything else but.
The CUSA opponents you claim we need to respect, have no respect back, and wanted out faster than we did. The "organization" of CUSA has now been so evidently terrible, you just can't admit, "Wow, I supported this dumpster fire for years...maybe if I just changed my worldview, I won't be noticed."

You were asked for a link, could produce none, and then lied about it. You are a liar. That simple. You look foolish.

But just remember, in a few years, you and your ilk will be trashing the SBC and its members. You want MU to be a P5 school. It never will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT