ADVERTISEMENT

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Is going to be a shit show. Enjoy the good days that are here now. The shit show is coming, for a host of reasons.

Being blunt, it is going to get nasty and the world is a powder keg and dangerous place. People are going to get nasty and the world can be nasty and likely will show it ugly side as the odds increase.

Have a good day.

Reactions: 30CAT
giphy.gif

The people's moderator is right.

This was all bound to happen when one side cheats to elect a spineless, mentally deficient experiment to the most important office in the world.

Even the Mexicans are taking advantage of the weakness known around the globe as mush brains.

Add in that mush brains is corrupt even makes the 2020 election cheating more unfathomable.

greed and others on this very forum are responsible for this mess.

14 million jobs created.

Better UE numbers than the previous guy (the guy you said created a "hot" economy").

Record stock market.

Record black UE rate (remember when you use to brag about that now defunct record).

Record high real GDP.

18+ consecutive months of below 4% unemployment.

Infrastructure bill.

Record # of full time employees.

Lowest # of part time employees annually for economic reasons since Bill Clinton.

Yep. I take full responsibility for this "mess".

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and WVUSerg
Part 1: The Southern Border.

Intel reports are not good. Americans can think what happened in Israel, or something similiar, cannot happen here. Americans live in a bubble and have short memories. That day is coming to an end.

If you are a R or a D or an I or just happy go lucky, one day we realize what happened and how it happened. THen, it will be too late to say what if...the odds are growing each day. Frankly, it should be sobering. Hopefully, it is not too late.

If, I were you(not a joke), I would be thinking of this and preparing. When you start looking and data and reports and you run the odds, here we are. Put it this way, a lot of fighting age males have entered this country and they are more than likely not here to go to work at the Farm and Fleet and live the American Dream.

this is a statiscal odds warning. i would make sure your ducks are in a row in the coming months. 2024 is lining up to be a tough year.

Idiots like Raoul and ET will support the Pedo Party at all cost, as well as many of our dead relatives.

If..you are not paying attention to the news outside of the Epstein and Trump bashing, I would suggest you do it.

If..you are not paying attention to the news outside of the Epstein and Trump bashing, I would suggest you do it.
You have NOTHING to back up your stupid, lying, woe-is-America-under-a-democrat malarkey. Seriously, you're a lying trumptard oath breaker who has come to realize your orange jesus has a good chance of going to prison.

You have NOTHING to back up your stupid, lying, woe-is-America-under-a-democrat malarkey. Seriously, you're a lying trumptard oath breaker who has come to realize your orange jesus has a good chance of going to prison.
Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España

Read other news, read intelligence and security news, pay attention to the world outside of you. Make your own judgements. But, I can tell you this, people in that arena are saying the odds are ever increasing and 2024 might be one to pay attention to. You might have to dig a little deeper and get off the front pages of CNN, Fox, ABC, Bernie Sanders Newsletter, and your daily Trump briefing. There is data and sources out there. What I am telling the forum, which includes you, is nothing is imminent or 100% certain but, the statistical odds are going up and there are signs out there. Does it mean it will, of course nothing is 100%, but people who have been in that business are going hey you might want to start paying attention to the world around you.

Read other news, read intelligence and security news, pay attention to the world outside of you. Make your own judgements. But, I can tell you this, people in that arena are saying the odds are ever increasing and 2024 might be one to pay attention to. You might have to dig a little deeper and get off the front pages of CNN, Fox, ABC, Bernie Sanders Newsletter, and your daily Trump briefing. There is data and sources out there. What I am telling the forum, which includes you, is nothing is imminent or 100% certain but, the statistical odds are going up and there are signs out there. Does it mean it will, of course nothing is 100%, but people who have been in that business are going hey you might want to start paying attention to the world around you.
Like I said:

In addition, NO, I'm not interested in delving into your conspiracy theory insanity.

Like I said:

In addition, NO, I'm not interested in delving into your conspiracy theory insanity.
Start with national security outlook by the govt...the pdf is available on line.

Start with national security outlook by the govt...the pdf is available on line.
Like I said:

Like I said:
So you read the report?

So you read the report?
Like I said:

Like I said:
You lose again, dumbass. You're also a puss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT