ADVERTISEMENT

25 Worst Teams in College Football

Hard to argue against it. But I'm sure the Kool Aid drinkers will find a way to spin it

Last edited:
Well he has us at number eleven of the top 25 worst teams in America. I'm disappointed that we missed making the top ten but hey, we still have eight more opportunities to get embarrassed in the worst football conference in America.

Reactions: Marine03
hard to argue with it unless this teams gets it together and proves that line of thought wrong

Well beefcake in CUSA we should win some but probably not all. Look for Doc to get beat at home again this year.

I have a lot of fun sparring with Marshall fans at the Woodshed on the WVU site and I posted that link over there just to rile some of them up. But seriously I don't think Marshall belongs on that list and I said so on the Woodshed. I'm glad you're finally stepping up the schedule, even if it hasn't gone your way this year.

The list is a joke. We are definitely not the 11 worst team in America.

I have to have hope that the kids have learned something in the second half of Pitt, it was the first time they put it all together this year out of 4 games.

Thanks ohio herd I was getting ready to ask how you feel now. If they update the list we're probably in the top five now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT